Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings ( er, ex-Vikings ) in this Super Bowl!

"Chazz" wrote:
    Yea....Moss and his agent just lost out on a lot sweet/juicy endorsement spots and advertising by coming in and losing what was supposed to be a sure win tonight in Arizona. Take a lesson me hearties

You don't get ahead by coasting along, performing at sub-par long enough to be traded, from team to team, until you land in the "Optimum" situation. All of us...in all of our endeavers of life should always give 100 percent no matter where we are or what situation we find ourselves in. This is especially true if you take an oath, sign a contract, and make promisses to others that you will give all you have.

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdat ed?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Yeah. 23 TD's. I don't recall ever seeing a WR that sub-par.
    Maybe some day
    we can have a WR drop to 23 TD's.
    I agree, just b/c he got traded by us, everyone thinks Randy is evil....... The ONLY reason I wanted the Pats to win was to see Randy get the ring. Come on home, Randy. We'll get you one in the best colors possible, Purple and gold. Btw, WHEN we win the SB, the whole state of MN will burn to the ground and a new stadium will be built in a week.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Yea....Moss and his agent just lost out on a lot sweet/juicy endorsement spots and advertising by coming in and losing what was supposed to be a sure win tonight in Arizona. Take a lesson me hearties

You don't get ahead by coasting along, performing at sub-par long enough to be traded, from team to team, until you land in the "Optimum" situation. All of us...in all of our endeavers of life should always give 100 percent no matter where we are or what situation we find ourselves in. This is especially true if you take an oath, sign a contract, and make promisses to others that you will give all you have.

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdated?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Or perharps all of his team mates quit in oakland. Can we consider a coaching staff that was clueless. How else do you explain a 70 catch Rb only catching 20 balls the next year. I don't blame Moss, the team was awefull and he played better than most and he was injuried( brusied ribs i believe.)

: Yep, couldn't have been Randy. It must be that everyone else on the team quit but him.

Exactly who was it that bitched about Collins while he was there? The same QB that he claimed was so great when he got there.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Braddock" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdat ed?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Maybe some day
    I agree, just b/c he got traded by us, everyone thinks Randy is evil....... The ONLY reason I wanted the Pats to win was to see Randy get the ring. Come on home, Randy. We'll get you one in the best colors possible, Purple and gold. Btw, WHEN we win the SB, the whole state of MN will burn to the ground and a new stadium will be built in a week.
    Not everyone.
    Some people think he is a great talent.
    What most of us think is evil is the fact that some fans still think he is on the team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:

Cheers!

Maybe some day
    Not everyone.
    Some people think he is a great talent.
    What most of us think is evil is the fact that some fans still think he is on the team.
    Exactly! People just can't grasp the concept that he is not with us anymore. Many seem to support him more than they do the Vikings. Even moreso when he went from the losing Raiders to the winning Pats.

Can you say '98ers or bandwagoners?

I have arguably the largest collection of Moss memorabillia here on PP.O, but I stopped being a huge Moss fan when he stopped wearing number 84 for the purple & gold & started wearing number 18.

I'm a team fan, not a player fan & that team is the Minnesota Vikings. I'll be happy for him again when he goes into the HOF & he is listed in there with Vikings in bold.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12