Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    norsefan1 is offline Rookie

Vikings ( er, ex-Vikings ) in this Super Bowl!

I think that we all have noticed that Randy Moss may finally get his "Ring". Well, at least 1 ex-Viking will win a Super Bowl Ring in 2008.

Randy Moss, or the much less heralded Fred Robbins. Yes, Fred Robbins from the D-line bust days of Michael Boireau, Demitrius Underwood, and others.

Any other Vikes in this Super Bowl, and not mentioned?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings ( er, ex-Vikings ) in this Super Bowl!

"norsefan1" wrote:
    I think that we all have noticed that Randy Moss may finally get his "Ring". Well, at least 1 ex-Viking will win a Super Bowl Ring in 2008.

Randy Moss, or the much less heralded Fred Robbins. Yes, Fred Robbins from the D-line bust days of Michael Boireau, Demitrius Underwood, and others.

it doesn't matter, they're EX-Vikings

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

I am rooting for the Giants.....NFC all the way....

There are no Vikes in the Super Bowl.....just Ex Vikes as BLV says

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "norsefan1" wrote:

it doesn't matter, they're EX-Vikings
    It matters! Its Randy Moss!

Robbins might be the ex-vike to get his ring!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Robbins might be the ex-vike to get his ring!!

And he is!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i would like to see Moss get a ring.....just not this year with the Pats.....

Frostbite is offline Coach

Yea....Moss and his agent just lost out on a lot sweet/juicy endorsement spots and advertising by coming in and losing what was supposed to be a sure win tonight in Arizona. Take a lesson me hearties

You don't get ahead by coasting along, performing at sub-par long enough to be traded, from team to team, until you land in the "Optimum" situation. All of us...in all of our endeavers of life should always give 100 percent no matter where we are or what situation we find ourselves in. This is especially true if you take an oath, sign a contract, and make promisses to others that you will give all you have.

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdated?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Frostbite" wrote:
    Yea....Moss and his agent just lost out on a lot sweet/juicy endorsement spots and advertising by coming in and losing what was supposed to be a sure win tonight in Arizona. Take a lesson me hearties

You don't get ahead by coasting along, performing at sub-par long enough to be traded, from team to team, until you land in the "Optimum" situation. All of us...in all of our endeavers of life should always give 100 percent no matter where we are or what situation we find ourselves in. This is especially true if you take an oath, sign a contract, and make promisses to others that you will give all you have.

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdated?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Or perharps all of his team mates quit in oakland. Can we consider a coaching staff that was clueless. How else do you explain a 70 catch Rb only catching 20 balls the next year. I don't blame Moss, the team was awefull and he played better than most and he was injuried( brusied ribs i believe.)

Chazz is offline Coordinator

Old fashioned value?? Maybe...outdat ed?? Maybe....to many folks have forgotten this lesson in my humble opinion. I don't hate Randy....I just feel that in a way....he got what he deserved most tonight. A lesson in ethics.

Cheers!

Yeah. 23 TD's. I don't recall ever seeing a WR that sub-par.
    Maybe some day
    we can have a WR drop to 23 TD's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast