Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings Draft strategy

i think that mike willaims really isnt a deep threat. he didnt really blow by corners during college. he just beat the corners that took horrible angles. i would rather get braylon.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikes09" wrote:
    i think that mike willaims really isnt a deep threat. he didnt really blow by corners during college. he just beat the corners that took horrible angles. i would rather get braylon.

You don't need to blow by CB's to be a deep threat receiver, just ask jerry rice and last years rookie of the year, michael clayton. Both guys ran a slower 40 time than mike williams did. Mike williams had a better shuttle time, than edwards did. He has beter acceleration and agility. He also has way better hands and doesn't lose concentration during the game, as edwards does. I'd be happy with edwards, but mike is the much better choice to me, and Tice also wants mike really bad.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"marquette100" wrote:
    what about a trade with the browns, to make sure we can get williams?

That is what we are planning on doing. It is a great possibility, but won't actually happen until cleveland is on the clock, on draft day.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Muchluv i got another example of a slow reciever.. he happened to be one of the greatest WR's of all time also.. and also played for the best team ever .. and is Ultra's favorite player.. whats his name ya'll?? fuckin right doggy its the great cris carter!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

someone tell me..the vikes are sold to fowler and stadium work is being done out there lol..anyways Mike Williams is a much better pick than braylon...braylon to me has the Moss "im special" mentality during the game..at least Mike is a team player and team players and Team mentality win Super Bowls

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"The only similarities I see is that they both went to USC, are taller, and aren't that fastest receivers. TO is also a bigger receiver, that isn't fast, yet for some reason mike williams is never compared to him, always keyshawn. I don't get that."-muchluv4smoot

i agree 100% he is just like a t.o. big exsplosive wr, i want williams over braylon in a heart beat....while he dosnt have the moss or bruce speed....he has the exsplosion and the hands and hes a monster in the endzone

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12