Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vick likely only suspended for 4 additional games

"Sajid28" wrote:
    i wouldnt mind trying him out.. lets see what he still gots... its probably better than what we have now. maybe favre can play a season and he can sit the season to learn the system.. he should be very cheap anyway.
    I agree... try him out he might make a good [size=14pt]Waterboy[/size] or a towel boy, but putting on the Viking uniform.... NEVER!

His crime wasn't a instance of bad decision, i.e. getting drunk and driving, he financed and participated in a prolonged illegal venture.
    One of heinous cruelity.
    Just try to imagine what it would take to hold a dog under water while it fought to breath.
    I might be willing to give him a minor amount of leniency, if he would have put the dogs to death in some form of humane manor.
    But given that he like to watch dogs rip eachother to shreads he probably got his rocks off killing them in the most painful manor possible.

Crimes like this are not for $$$, revenge, done in anger, they come from a preverted sence of morality, which doesn't get instantly adjusted in prison.
    If he is forced to see a psycho-therapist 2 or 3 times a week, as long as he's a NFL player, it would be a first step to truely rehabilitating him.

You also need to consider if he becomes a Viking, when he's out of the NFL, he would be considered an "ex-Viking", so whatever he does will be reported as "Michael Vick, the ex-Viking, was found sodomizing a sheep....".
    I rather he stay the "ex-Falcon" or some other foolish franchise.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

VikingsFan4Lyfe is offline Training Camp

he a peice of POOH, i'd rather move the team to LA then cheer for his worthless jiggly butt. next time you see your dog, think about your dog with its mouth zip tied shut being killed by another dog fighting for food to survive. I'd rather go 0 and 16 then have him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    The guy went to prison for killing dogs...I think anything more than 4 games would be unfair.
    He's paid his debts.

I am surprised though - was expecting a full year.
    ??? He was suspended for two full years (32 games) already. All of 2007 & 2008.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2990157

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

"gagarr" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    i wouldnt mind trying him out.. lets see what he still gots... its probably better than what we have now. maybe favre can play a season and he can sit the season to learn the system.. he should be very cheap anyway.
    I agree... try him out he might make a good [size=14pt]Waterboy[/size] or a towel boy, but putting on the Viking uniform.... NEVER!

His crime wasn't a instance of bad decision, i.e. getting drunk and driving, he financed and participated in a prolonged illegal venture.
    One of heinous cruelity.
    Just try to imagine what it would take to hold a dog under water while it fought to breath.
    I might be willing to give him a minor amount of leniency, if he would have put the dogs to death in some form of humane manor.
    But given that he like to watch dogs rip eachother to shreads he probably got his rocks off killing them in the most painful manor possible.

Crimes like this are not for $$$, revenge, done in anger, they come from a preverted sence of morality, which doesn't get instantly adjusted in prison.
    If he is forced to see a psycho-therapist 2 or 3 times a week, as long as he's a NFL player, it would be a first step to truely rehabilitating him.

You also need to consider if he becomes a Viking, when he's out of the NFL, he would be considered an "ex-Viking", so whatever he does will be reported as "Michael Vick, the ex-Viking, was found sodomizing a sheep....".
    I rather he stay the "ex-Falcon" or some other foolish franchise.
    I was actually all for giving him another chance until I read this post. I say make him work for the US equivalent of the RSPCA for a year or two and then see what happens.
    Purple till i die

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I would have rather him not being able to play or be reinstated at all.
    The idea of him being back in the NFL is a flat out joke
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Sajid28" wrote:
    He's a crappy QB with crappy character.
    Send Ron Mexico to the dogs.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    The guy went to prison for killing dogs...I think anything more than 4 games would be unfair.
    He's paid his debts.

I am surprised though - was expecting a full year.
    ??? He was suspended for two full years (32 games) already. All of 2007 & 2008.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2990157
    I said the same thing on the previous page, I don't know why people are struggling to grasp that he was suspended before his prison sentence even started.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[size=12pt]T.O. Thinks Roger Goodell Should Experience Prison[/size]
    Posted Jul 26, 2009 4:05PM
    By Calvin Watkins
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    [size=12pt]T.O. Thinks Roger Goodell Should Experience Prison[/size]
    Posted Jul 26, 2009 4:05PM
    By Calvin Watkins
    LAUGH ATTACK....... ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

[size=16pt]Breaking News!: Nobody Cares What TO Thinks Anymore.[/size]

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast