Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86
  1. #21
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    He will get drafted...but he probably has cost himself a ton of money by doing these stupid things!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #22
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    If and when he does make it to the NFL. I'm sure there will be alot of D linemen licking there chops to lay the wood on that punk...

    I know I would........


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    If and when he does make it to the NFL. I'm sure there will be alot of D linemen licking there chops to lay the wood on that punk...

    I know I would........
    i think that can be said about any rookie qb (except maybe the punk part) or any qb in the league for that matter
    I m Down For A Boat Party

    straight_party.tripod.com

  4. #24
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    The disturbing thing about this is that he actually did it and thought that he would get away with it. It was so blatant. It just goes to show that the kid doesn't think. I wouldn't want him on my team. Mike should not have to babysit this kid in the NFL or even have to worry about him. If he isn't in the NFL though, Mike will be worried about what he is doing off the field to get in trouble. This kid is just plain trouble. Mike doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, and his bro must be about 2 level below that.

    Just plain stupid. Don't get him anywhere near the Vikes. We need to draft TEAM players and anyone that thinks (or doesn't think at all) like little Vick is not a TEAM player.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The disturbing thing about this is that he actually did it and thought that he would get away with it. It was so blatant. It just goes to show that the kid doesn't think. I wouldn't want him on my team. Mike should not have to babysit this kid in the NFL or even have to worry about him. If he isn't in the NFL though, Mike will be worried about what he is doing off the field to get in trouble. This kid is just plain trouble. Mike doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, and his bro must be about 2 level below that.

    Just plain stupid. Don't get him anywhere near the Vikes. We need to draft TEAM players and anyone that thinks (or doesn't think at all) like little Vick is not a TEAM player.
    it would be a concern, but maybe he just got caught up in the heat of the moment, that can happen when you are playing football and trying to avoid 11 people tring to tackle you, however he didnt handle himself well after that at all. to me it is more dissapointing than anything else. to see all of that potential going to what could be waste
    I m Down For A Boat Party

    straight_party.tripod.com

  6. #26
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    It was one of the lead ins on SportCenter tonight at 9 after the TWolves game.

    My first thought, who is this kid (of course I know who he is) and why are we talking about him. Why is he a headline.

    Oh yeah, it is Mike Vick's Bro. He isn't a special talent, he is just Mike's Bro.

    Bros. Hasselbeck have a better chance at suceeding in the NFL.

    OK, I have a biased opinion towards Mike in the first place, and am taking it out on Marcus. But honestly, is he even worth talking about?

  7. #27
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    Another case of kids that think they own the world because they have connections! He shouldn't even be in the NFL. If he does get in they shouldn't play him for several years, to mellow his attitude out.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #28
    oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    As a U of L fan, I'm glad to see Vick didn't get off scott free for this... Dumervil wasn't seriously injured, but he did have to leave the game.

    Too bad it's not just vick, but seemingly his whole team... VT was flagged for unsportsmanlike for overcelebration after sacking U of L's QB, and their best corner was ejected for bumping an official. A real class act, eh? :roll:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

  9. #29
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    If he goes into the draft I can see the Raiders taking him, he'd be a perfect fit there.

  10. #30
    hailtocarter's Avatar
    hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    598

    Re: Vick kicked off team!!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    It was one of the lead ins on SportCenter tonight at 9 after the TWolves game.

    My first thought, who is this kid (of course I know who he is) and why are we talking about him. Why is he a headline.

    Oh yeah, it is Mike Vick's Bro. He isn't a special talent, he is just Mike's Bro.

    Bros. Hasselbeck have a better chance at suceeding in the NFL.

    OK, I have a biased opinion towards Mike in the first place, and am taking it out on Marcus. But honestly, is he even worth talking about?
    I see what ur sayin Snow, and believe me I could give a crap about him, but from what I've heard over the past year he is supposed to be a much better rounded QB that Mike and that has the medias attention, "Mike Vick who can pass" is what they're selling him as...so I can see why they're making a big deal about it, not just because he's Mikes bro, but because he could possibly be a better QB in the NFL than Mike...just my 2 cents!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Player with Down Syndrome kicked off HS team for..
    By i_bleed_purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Vick wants to play, but what team would risk it?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Baseball team to host Mike Vick Demolition night
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
  4. You have been kicked in the nuts.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 04:01 PM
  5. Marcus Vick kicked out for good at VT
    By PurpleMafia in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •