Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Veruca Salt!!!!!!

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    10-6?Ur ALMOST AS DELUSIONAL AS PETER KING! he thought the lions would go 10-6 too well guess what?they are off to a good start ay 0-1

The have a hell of a lot better chance than the Pack to be 10 - 6.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Veruca Salt!!!!!!

I think Bono is off his meds again.
    10-6 for both Green Bay and Detroit?
    They'll be lucky to combine for 10 wins (Assuming Green Bay can squeek out 3 of them).
    I can see Chicago hitting the 10 win mark...due to their incredibly soft schedule...but things have a way of turning out poorly for the Bears after a good season.

I also thought the Veruca Salt = The Bears analogy to be a bit...hell, completely...off base.
    Veruca was a spoiled rotten brat, who threw tantrums if she didn't get her way.
    Reminds me more of a certain QB who leaned on a certain organization not to fire his (now Former) head Coach, who demanded that they show a serious effort to improving the team or he wasn't comming back (They didn't...he did), then threw hissy fits in the press about not wanting the ball in his hands with 2 minutes left and asking, "What are they going to do, cut me?" as an open invitation to being cut (His only way out of a no-win situation while keeping his "adoring fans").

Ring any bells?

It could also apply to Daunte Culpepper, Jovan Walker, Deion Branch, Terrel Owens, Jerry Porter, and a host of other spoiled rotten plays who think they're more important than the game.

But, to try and apply it to a Bears team that simply flat out whipped Green Bay into a pile of cheese-fluff....nope.
    Not even close.

Caine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123