Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Underrated QB in the NFL.....

Trent Green, Hasselbeck and Jake Delhomme. I don't think Delhomme gets enough credit for what he does from a statistical standpoint AND from a leadership standpoint. You can always tell that he's pumped up and the guys around him feed off of that.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't care what anyone says Ryan Leaf is the most underrated QB of all time. He had a cannon for an arm, Poise in the pocket, and a way with the media like no other. I would love for the Vikings to try and pick up this guy. His composure would be a perfect fit when our average line collapses and he has to make a quick decision in the pocket. Hall of fame is written all over this guy, basically to me a can't miss pick.

How do I get a hold of Wilf with my greatest idea so far? Someone got his number? Del help me out we need to get this guy on our team.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I don't care what anyone says Ryan Leaf is the most underrated QB of all time. He had a cannon for an arm, Poise in the pocket, and a way with the media like no other. I would love for the Vikings to try and pick up this guy. His composure would be a perfect fit when our average line collapses and he has to make a quick decision in the pocket. Hall of fame is written all over this guy, basically to me a can't miss pick.

How do I get a hold of Wilf with my greatest idea so far? Someone got his number? Del help me out we need to get this guy on our team.
    Get 'em on the phone!!
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Del Rio Guest

"tarkenton10" wrote:

I don't think Wal-mart would trade him to the Vikings. There is a shortage of good door greaters.

"tarkenton10" wrote:

Anybody have Todd Maronivich's agent's phone number?? I think he would be a great backup to Leaf!

Prophet Guest

The new QB roster:

Ryan Leaf
    Todd Maronivich
    Marcus Vick

What a trio. The world would be our oyster.

"Prophet" wrote:
    The new QB roster:

Ryan Leaf
    Todd Maronivich
    Marcus Vick

What a trio. The world would be our oyster.
    Before the first regular season game could be played, Leaf would be suspended for fighting with fellow Vikings. Maronivich would be in jail for theft and drug charges and Vick would be grounded by his mommy til he decided to grow up. Boy what would we do then??

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

the list above i hope is for "overrated"..NOT underrated

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

david carr has a lot of potential if he had a offensive line;, if they draft a quarterback and drop carr i hope the vikings grab him; and if they drop davis i want him for rb. carr reminds me of a copy of carson palmer but he don't have anybody too protect him so he's not laying on his back the whole game.

i also think harrington will be a better quarterback elsewhere, detroit hasn't had a good quarterback since when? last one i can think of is that old guy who played for chicago too i forget his name though he was pretty decent. charlie batch started getting good when they got rid of him and that suprised me.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

2 word........

Spergon Wynn

future nfl mvp!!!!!! :roll:

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast