Thread: Ty Law

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Ty Law

[[size=18px]b]Edwards wooing Law[/b][/size]
    <May. 11> Chiefs coach Herman Edwards had a long conversation with Law last week and is optimistic the free-agent cornerback will choose Kansas City.
    "We've had a relationship for a long, long time," Edwards told The Kansas City Star. "That's why we probably got him to come to New York last year because of our relationship.

"We'll talk again. He'll call me or I'll call him this week. … If things work out, it would be great."

The Chiefs have a pressing need at corner, but GM Carl Peterson is reluctant to meet Law's contract demands. The 32-year-old Law, considered the top free agent left on the market, is believed to be seeking around $10 million in guaranteed money.

Law's agents are also talking with the Titans, Seahawks and Patriots.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ty Law

I really don't see the big deal about him anymore.. He is getting older, slower, and has some injuries.. 10 mil in guaranteed money is alot for him, but if the Cheese spent that much on Woodson, then I guess I would rather have Law at the 10 mil..

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Giving olders players who are prone to injuries that much guaranteed money is just obscene.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Giving olders players who are prone to injuries that much guaranteed money is just obscene.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Ty Law wont get a big contract so he might as well sign with KC. And if he does get a big one the team that did it is stupid. :razz:

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

the packers are dumb, maybe they'll sign him

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Eh, if the Chiefs are willing to pay him that much then that's their business.

Personally, I wouldn't give him $10 million guaranteed because you don't know if he can maintain his health and fitness at a high enough standard to play in the NFL for 3 more years.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    the packers are dumb, maybe they'll sign him

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Do you remember when LT caught that screen pass last year, what he did to Ty Law. I could watch that clip all day. He broke his ankles soo bad.