Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Travis Henry on Smoking Pot: 'A Lot of People Do It'

Wow this topic again? Im seeing the common argument, people drink and no one says anything. The reason being ladies and gentlemen, drinking is legal. Whether it should be or not pot is illegal, which for now makes it worse than drinking. If the law is changed maybe ill have a new outlook, but as of now I see smoking pot and drinking(as long as you are over the age of 21) completley different topics.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Travis Henry is one of the most retarded individuals, not only in sports, but in life.

This guy has god-given talents and he is wasting them away.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Wow this topic again? Im seeing the common argument, people drink and no one says anything. The reason being ladies and gentlemen, drinking is legal. Whether it should be or not pot is illegal, which for now makes it worse than drinking. If the law is changed maybe ill have a new outlook, but as of now I see smoking pot and drinking(as long as you are over the age of 21) completley different topics.
    u know.. that legal issue is a touchy subject..

it's illegal from the feds.. but legal in some states (with the right Dr)..

so..

as sno said.. it's personal choice and opionin.. i know for myself, i get in less fights when stoned, then drunk..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Drinking was illegal in the early 20th century.

It was made legal again for pretty much the same reasons many want marijuana legalized.

However, smoking pot doesn't make the neighbor get angry and beat his kids. Budweiser does.
    -Sno

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    Drinking was illegal in the early 20th century.

It was made legal again for pretty much the same reasons many want marijuana legalized.

However, smoking pot doesn't make the neighbor get angry and beat his kids. Budweiser does.
    Well a womans right to vote was illegal in the early 20th century. Slavery was legal...the list can go on of certain things that were once legal or illegal that have since been changed.
    This topic should really just be avoided altogether. I personally have no problem with people that smoke pot, have some friends that choose to, I dont. The argument will always stay between those who smoke and those who dont. It usually just creates turmoil and unnecessary bickering, the beautiful thing about living in a democracy is that we should be able to agree to disagree, however it doesnt always go that way which is why some topics like this should be avoided altogether. I have the immense respect for 90% on this site and whether they smoke pot or not doesnt change that, however i feel that if i stand by my point of view regarding the issue some will look at me in lesser level, much as others will look at those who smoke pot with a lesser opinion..........Cant we all just get along ;D.

and oh ya.....SKOL VIKES

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    I would say this debate is really about wether or not marijuana should be legal. In my opinion the answer is yes. That doesn't mean that people that smoke pot are not breaking the law, they are. To say pot is worse because it is illegal is silly though because thousands more people die every year from drinking related accidents(and overdosing).
    So if the question is what is more illegal marijauna or alcohal the answer is marijuana. If the question is which is worse marijuana or alcohal the answer is alcohol.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jsa803" wrote:

NO ONE HAS EVER DIED FROM SMOKING POT.

"jmcdon00" wrote:

To say pot is worse because it is illegal is silly though because thousands more people die every year from drinking related accidents(and overdosing).
    Are you trying to tell me that no one was ever killed in a car accident when the driver of a vehicle was high on pot?

No innocent mother & her kids were killed when some teenage kid high on pot drove into her vehicle head on.

No kid high on pot drove his motorcycle into a tree & gotten killed?

Is this what you want me to believe?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

This is so funny, "what is wrong with pot"

Well, when you have kids and you find out the get baked...you will then know what the fuck is wrong with it.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This is so funny, "what is wrong with pot"

Well, when you have kids and you find out the get baked...you will then know what the fuck is wrong with it.
    Exactly Ultra!

They don't call it getting "baked" or "stoned" for nothing. Have you pot smokers ever seen a person "burned out" from smoking pot all his life. I have. You reach a point where your brain cells don't go back to normal after doing it so much for so many years.

"jmcdon00" wrote:

To say pot is worse because it is illegal is silly though because thousands more people die every year from drinking related accidents(and overdosing).
    So if the question is what is more illegal marijauna or alcohal the answer is marijuana. If the question is which is worse marijuana or alcohal the answer is alcohol.
    Did you ever stop to think that's because drinking is legal & thousands of more people drink beer than smoke pot?

Of course there is going to be more alcohol related accidents. There's more people that drink, than smoke pot.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast