Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    Don't hold your breath


    Chuch.

  2. #12
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    "aceclown" wrote:
    Don't hold your breath
    thanks for the advice, I was about 10 seconds from passing out.

  3. #13
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    We need to do something because we are hurting

  4. #14
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    Levi is a natural RT, ah what a dream that would be.

    But the question is, should the Vikings add more moolah to that already 100 million dollar line?
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  5. #15
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    "Mr" wrote:
    I was thinking of Levi Brown of the cardinals when I read this lol.

    But yeah, thats not a bad idea at all.

    anyone who "threw him(Joey Porter) like a ragdoll" across a casino he's good in my book
    ;D

    He's 28 years old, and a very good player, I say we pull the trigger on this, I see no downside at all.
    It concerns me because he obviously isn't the same player the Bengals thought they were signing to a big contract.
    If he's struggling to return from injury maybe adding another massive contract the the O-line isn't the answer.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  6. #16
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    I was thinking of Levi Brown of the cardinals when I read this lol.

    But yeah, thats not a bad idea at all.

    anyone who "threw him(Joey Porter) like a ragdoll" across a casino he's good in my book
    ;D

    He's 28 years old, and a very good player, I say we pull the trigger on this, I see no downside at all.
    It concerns me because he obviously isn't the same player the Bengals thought they were signing to a big contract.
    If he's struggling to return from injury maybe adding another massive contract the the O-line isn't the answer.
    He was Probowl Alternate last year, im pretty sure he pissed someone off in the Bengals organisation and has lost his starter job, anyway hes an upgrade over Cook who needs time to develop into a pure tackle, if thats the way they really want to useh im


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  7. #17
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    Pardon me if I'm confused. I haven't read anywhere where he is available - Only that he's dissatisfied with some things with the Bengals.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  8. #18
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    Don't hold your breath
    thanks for the advice, I was about 10 seconds from passing out.
    That's what I'm here for


    Chuch.

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Pardon me if I'm confused. I haven't read anywhere where he is available - Only that he's dissatisfied with some things with the Bengals.
    What would we have to give up to get him...he might be an option if our OL play doesn't improve.
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Trade for Levi Jones?

    Has he always played LT?

    Will he be willing to move to RT or do we expect McKinnie to make that shift?

    Those are some of the things that boggles my mind. In case a trade would actually be possible.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The Atlanta Julio Jones trade.
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Bengals release offensive tackle Levi Jones
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 11:05 AM
  4. Levi jones signs 63 million dollar deal with cards
    By thevikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:00 PM
  5. Thomas Jones and Ashley Lelie to swap teams in a trade????
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 01:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •