Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tory Holt

nikoli is offline Rookie

Tory Holt

Anyone know how much longer this guy is under contract?
    The language and concepts contained herein are
    guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the
    place where the guy with the horns and pointed
    stick conducts his business.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Tory Holt

After a quick google search it appears he is in the last year of his current contract.
    http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/footb...px?player=1082
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MindFreak is offline Starter

I love Holt, but hee's starting the wear down decline already, nevermind, didn't know he was 31 already.
    If you want contract info for most players in nfl, mlb go to www.rotoworld.com

Contract Information for Torry Holt

7/18/2003: Signed a seven-year, $42 million contract. The deal included an $11.5 million signing bonus. 2007: $4,150,000, 2008: $5,650,000, 2009: $6,650,000, 2010: Free Agent

You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

nikoli is offline Rookie

hmmm 2010 FA... interesting. You know he has good years left!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"MindFreak" wrote:
    I love Holt, but hee's starting the wear down decline already, nevermind, didn't know he was 31 already.

7/18/2003: Signed a seven-year, $42 million contract. The deal included an $11.5 million signing bonus. 2007: $4,150,000, 2008: $5,650,000, 2009: $6,650,000, 2010: Free Agent

I guess the database I linked is for shit.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MindFreak is offline Starter

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:

I guess the database I linked is for shit.

;D
    Sorry Marrdro, i've been going to rotoworld for a while now so i just always suggest that immediately, i'll have to look at usa today's database though, it be nice to have a confirmation, or different source out there
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"MindFreak" wrote:

i wouldnt say hes declining, look at how often marc bulger was in and out of the lineup the last couple years and ul see why his numbers dropped a bit..also scott linehan has totally flopped as a coach there with his terrible decision making, and very bad luck in terms of injuries (notably orlando pace, who in reality the offense really revolves around his health)..but yah, unless we got him now, by the time he hits FA, he probably will actually start to decline
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:

i wouldnt say hes declining, look at how often marc bulger was in and out of the lineup the last couple years and ul see why his numbers dropped a bit..also scott linehan has totally flopped as a coach there with his terrible decision making, and very bad luck in terms of injuries (notably orlando pace, who in reality the offense really revolves around his health)..but yah, unless we got him now, by the time he hits FA, he probably will actually start to decline
    They started 13 different offensive linemen this year. Only one of them started all 16 games this season, Alex Barron.

They're entire offense was horrendous this season, with the line in shambles there is no way you can judge a Ram by their statistics. IMO Torry Holt it is a top 5 receiver in the NFL, maybe top 3.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:

They started 13 different offensive linemen this year. Only one of them started all 16 games this season, Alex Barron.

They're entire offense was horrendous this season, with the line in shambles there is no way you can judge a Ram by their statistics. IMO Torry Holt it is a top 5 receiver in the NFL, maybe top 3.

I agree totally

Not to mention 80 percent of the people here thought Randy Moss was declining

I don't mean to bring his name up.. But putting someone in the right situation makes wonders

nikoli is offline Rookie

"V4L" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:

I agree totally

Not to mention 80 percent of the people here thought Randy Moss was declining

I don't mean to bring his name up.. But putting someone in the right situation makes wonders
    I was going to bring that up too.

Plus I don't remember Holt ever having any kind of significant injury. I don't think he has any major wear on his tires. I don't think he'll be on any kind of major decline by the time he's a FA... 2010. I mean he might not be the top 3 WR he is today. It'll be interesting to see what our WR needs are come 2010.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast