Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Brees
    4. Jackson
    5. Rivers
    Hah!
    lol... thought I'd slip that in there.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #12
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "C" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Brees
    4. Jackson
    5. Rivers
    Hah!
    lol... thought I'd slip that in there.
    thats what she said.

  3. #13
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    A top five QB list without Mcnabb is just plain wrong. He can still ball all over your chin and not even care.

    I wouldn't even put Rodgers in the top 10, let alone the top 5. He is terrible.
    Cutler, if he still puts up the numbers from the last few years, he can be in the top 5. But this is a big year for him.

    Where is Warner on anyone's list?
    What about Big Ben? All he does is win.

    Rivers/Brees can share the four spot behind brady peyton mcnabb. 5th can be peelie manning.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #14
    Barack Obama's Avatar
    Barack Obama is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    185

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "gregair13" wrote:
    A top five QB list without Mcnabb is just plain wrong. He can still ball all over your chin and not even care.

    I wouldn't even put Rodgers in the top 10, let alone the top 5. He is terrible.
    Cutler, if he still puts up the numbers from the last few years, he can be in the top 5. But this is a big year for him.

    Where is Warner on anyone's list?
    What about Big Ben? All he does is win.

    Rivers/Brees can share the four spot behind brady peyton mcnabb. 5th can be peelie manning.
    How, exactly, is Rodgers "terrible"?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him play better than Cutler this year.

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "Barack" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    A top five QB list without Mcnabb is just plain wrong. He can still ball all over your chin and not even care.

    I wouldn't even put Rodgers in the top 10, let alone the top 5. He is terrible.
    Cutler, if he still puts up the numbers from the last few years, he can be in the top 5. But this is a big year for him.

    Where is Warner on anyone's list?
    What about Big Ben? All he does is win.

    Rivers/Brees can share the four spot behind brady peyton mcnabb. 5th can be peelie manning.
    How, exactly, is Rodgers "terrible"?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him play better than Cutler this year.
    +1
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "C" wrote:
    "Barack" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    A top five QB list without Mcnabb is just plain wrong. He can still ball all over your chin and not even care.

    I wouldn't even put Rodgers in the top 10, let alone the top 5. He is terrible.
    Cutler, if he still puts up the numbers from the last few years, he can be in the top 5. But this is a big year for him.

    Where is Warner on anyone's list?
    What about Big Ben? All he does is win.

    Rivers/Brees can share the four spot behind brady peyton mcnabb. 5th can be peelie manning.
    How, exactly, is Rodgers "terrible"?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him play better than Cutler this year.
    +1
    I can agree with that.
    Rogers would be about #7 or 8 for me.
    he's a good QB who has just come off his first season as a starter.
    having said that, I hope he self-destructs next season.

  7. #17
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "Barack" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    A top five QB list without Mcnabb is just plain wrong. He can still ball all over your chin and not even care.

    I wouldn't even put Rodgers in the top 10, let alone the top 5. He is terrible.
    Cutler, if he still puts up the numbers from the last few years, he can be in the top 5. But this is a big year for him.

    Where is Warner on anyone's list?
    What about Big Ben? All he does is win.

    Rivers/Brees can share the four spot behind brady peyton mcnabb. 5th can be peelie manning.
    How, exactly, is Rodgers "terrible"?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him play better than Cutler this year.
    He is a Packer. I hate him.
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #18
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    Now:
    1. Tom Brady
    2. Peyton Manning
    3. Drew Brees
    4. Donovan McNabb
    5. Kurt Warner
    6. Phillip Rivers
    7. Aaron Rodgers
    8. Matt Ryan
    9. Tony Romo
    10. Brett Favre

    Honorable Mention: Cutler (hate him!), Schaub, Palmer



    All-Time:
    1. Tom Brady
    2. Joe Montana
    3. John Elway
    4. Johnny Unitas
    5. Fran Tarkenton
    6. Steve Young
    7. Brett Favre
    8. Dan Marino
    9. Troy Aikman
    10. Roger Staubach

    Honorable Mention: Starr, Bradshaw, Graham, P. Manning, Moon, Kelly, Namath, Cunningham, Tittle and Griese

    (i know thats a lot of honorable mentions, coulda pry made top 20 but these good people

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

  9. #19
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    You've think Brett Favre is better than Dan Marino?

    [size=16pt][size=10pt][size=16pt][size=10pt]WOW!
    [/size][/size][/size][/size]
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  10. #20
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Top 5: Quarterbacks

    "TimmyT" wrote:
    You've think Brett Favre is better than Dan Marino?

    [size=16pt][size=10pt][size=16pt][size=10pt]WOW!
    [/size][/size][/size][/size]
    Fave has accomplished so much in his looooooooong career. I think he should be right where he's at...

    also not the biggest fan of Marino. Just how I would rank them.

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quarterbacks most likely to succeed
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:14 AM
  2. The PurplePride Top 10: Quarterbacks
    By Midge Resurrected in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. NFL: The Top 25 Quarterbacks of All Time
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. Quarterbacks
    By jessejames09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:24 PM
  5. BEST QUARTERBACKS...
    By CulpepperViking16 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 04:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •