Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    [size=13pt]Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft[/size]

    Updated 10h 8m ago


    usatoday.com


    The NFL scouting combine annually provides a forum for draft-eligible college players to flash their wares to NFL personnel chiefs, coaches and scouts on a level playing field....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.
    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.
    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.
    OK, what the hell is that.
    Obviously something my meager 10G+ posts doesn't get me into.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.
    OK, what the hell is that.
    Obviously something my meager 10G+ posts doesn't get me into.

    ;D
    Opps! My mistake. I thought you had 25G's already.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42497.msg725046#msg725046 date=1203516680]
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.
    OK, what the hell is that.
    Obviously something my meager 10G+ posts doesn't get me into.

    ;D
    Opps! My mistake. I thought you had 25G's already.
    :P
    [/quote]
    See my recent yell entry........
    Your killing me.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=42497.msg725448#msg725448 date=1203554338]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42497.msg725046#msg725046 date=1203516680]
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.
    OK, what the hell is that.
    Obviously something my meager 10G+ posts doesn't get me into.

    ;D
    Opps! My mistake. I thought you had 25G's already.
    :P
    [/quote]
    See my recent yell entry........
    Your killing me.

    ;D
    [/quote]

    I think the Valhalla Forum just has to do with talking about turdburglars and sticking things in holes in your computer

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Top 100 prospects for the NFL draft

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42497.msg725453#msg725453 date=1203554855]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=42497.msg725448#msg725448 date=1203554338]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42497.msg725046#msg725046 date=1203516680]
    Thanks my friend.

    I love these things.

    ;D
    Your welcome! I'm surprised you're the only one to reply.
    First, sounds silly but I try to reply to every thread (except ones about cops and skateboarders now).

    Second, I do really love these types of articles.

    Third, If you post something I am gonna reply to it my friend.
    You haven't replied to any of my threads in the Valhalla Forum yet.
    OK, what the hell is that.
    Obviously something my meager 10G+ posts doesn't get me into.

    ;D
    Opps! My mistake. I thought you had 25G's already.
    :P
    [/quote]
    See my recent yell entry........
    Your killing me.

    ;D
    [/quote]

    I think the Valhalla Forum just has to do with talking about turdburglars and sticking things in holes in your computer

    [/quote]
    I love were we are going with this.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. Top 30 draft prospects
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. Defensive Draft Prospects
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Top prospects for 2008 NFL Draft
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 04:21 AM
  4. Top 100 Draft prospects?
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 01:56 AM
  5. Top 100 prospects for the 2007 NFL draft
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •