Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    Nice list, Brees should be #1.
    I'm a Reggie White fan but I still can't figure out why he chose the cheesedicks.

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    May a wild jackass run over you on your way to the metro

  5. #5
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    Chris Kluwe for #2!!
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    That was not a free agent signing; it was a trade.

    Remember, we had to give them a ton of picks.

  7. #7
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    I got one that shoulda been on there...Cris Carter! He was a better signing to the Vikes than Bryce Paul was to the Bills!!!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    That was not a free agent signing; it was a trade.

    Remember, we had to give them a ton of picks.
    Yeah, I know...just messing around.
    It was more a dig at the media than anything.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    That was not a free agent signing; it was a trade.

    Remember, we had to give them a ton of picks.
    Yeah, I know...just messing around.
    It was more a dig at the media than anything.
    Or a lame attempt at humor.
    You need to stick with drooling on the females - know your strenghts and play to them.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Top 10 Free Agent Signings of All Time

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    What??? No Herschel Walker on that list!!! >
    That was not a free agent signing; it was a trade.

    Remember, we had to give them a ton of picks.
    Yeah, I know...just messing around.
    It was more a dig at the media than anything.
    Or a lame attempt at humor.
    You need to stick with drooling on the females - know your strenghts and play to them.

    =Z=
    And you should stick to yours...oh wait...you don't have any strengths.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free agent signings in recession
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:08 AM
  2. Kevon's Free Agent Signings.
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 03:48 PM
  3. Best Free Agent Signings of 2008
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:13 AM
  4. Free Agent Signings
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:53 AM
  5. Free Agent Signings (recap)
    By purplepat in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •