cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Top 10 breakout players this year...NOT

Two BORES and a FUDGEPACKER...screw Schrager!
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7011378?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10239
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Top 10 breakout players this year...NOT

haha they put Hank Baskett on the list that could piss off a few people

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    haha they put Hank Baskett on the list that could piss off a few people
    haha thats true

Thanks josdin00

8. Brandon Jones, WR, Titans: When Drew Bennett signed with the Rams and Travis Henry left for Denver — most NFL fans assumed Tennessee would go out and bring in a big free-agent signing on the offensive side of the ball. A playmaker for Vince Young. Who'd they acquire? Well, Justin Gage. Hmm ... not exactly Jerry Rice. One of the reasons Tennessee stayed relatively quiet was their comfort at the wideout spot with who they already had on the roster. The likely No. 1 target? Mr. Jones. The former Oklahoma Sooner only had 27 receptions last season, but showed some real flashes. In the Titans' Week 16 win over Buffalo, Jones grabbed five balls for 101 yards and scored a touchdown. Tennessee drafted three wide receivers in April. Each rookie should get some touches. But Young-to-Jones should be the go-to combination in '07.
    Drew Bennet and Bobby Wade are gone but Bennett wasn't the go-to guy anyways. So what makes you think the guy whos only took his place because he was gone is going to be the go-to guy. Plus the go-to guy of a guy like Vince Young isn't saying much. I think the sophmore jynx of the qb combined with the Madden cover curse will make Vince Young take a couple steps back. Plus people figured him out. He wasnt even great last year and taking a step back will not help at all. he was decent but after all that now he is without 2 of his receivers. Plus I'm fairly certain the actual go-to guy in Tennessee is Bo Scaife. The tight end. They
    were moderately known for liking to go to there tight ends.

Plus I like Chad Greenway to be on that list and DeAngelo Williams is supposed to pull a Frank Gore. Not as great but become great. Atleast thats what I hear everywhere else. I dont know about most of those players. Vincent Jackson I could agree. Cedric Benson possible. Most of the others. Ehhh. This guy is a fool. Man. And look at that list left of Vincent Jackson explanation. All those articles are stupid. He had Peyton manning at 11th best fantasy player just behind Willis McGahhe and Reggie Bush. hardly. He scored second most points second only to the league MVP. Idiot on so many levels

But hey what can you expect. It is FOX

I did find this interesting in sleeper receivers section

I watched Sidney Rice during the recent Rookie Premiere and thought to myself, "How long will the Vikings go before they let this guy throw a pass?" He was playing catch during the breaks in photography, effortlessly tossing the ball 40-50 yards with a perfect spiral. Rice has the opportunity to jump right to the top of the depth chart in the Minnesota receiving corps. The top veterans in the lineup are Troy Williamson and off-season acquisition Billy McMullen, both of whom certainly bring questions to the table. Rice stands 6-foot-4 and will create matchup problems downfield.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That's the who gives a flying fuck list!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I noticed that Hank Baskett is on the list.
    Maybe the mind numbing thread comparing Baskett and McMuffin can stay alive for another year.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain