sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Today they showed...

why they are the defending Super Bowl champions. As usual the Pats D excelled against Peyton Manning. So much for the Patriots and their wounded secondary being "ripe for the picking"

Maybe Cottrell should make it mandatory for our LBs to watch the Patriots LBs game film this offseason. I know they run a different D, the 3-4 but still....those guys are awesome, plain and simple.

But can they beat the Steel? I hope not...
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Today they showed...

New England will beat the Steelers. Burger boy will play just as bad as he did against the jets and the pats will not miss figgies and lose the game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Today they showed...

I hope not...those Bostonians will never shut up about it if they do...the "Dynasty" crap, Hench with his "City of Champions" BS, etc. ad nauseum. Their fans are the most fairweather fans ever and think that they are the experts when it comes to sports...F the Patsies!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Today they showed...

Yes, the Pats stepped it up again. Sickening isn't it, all that perfection on D. Hopefully the Steelers will be able to run it at them all day.

I can't believe it has come to this, but I will route for the Steelers. I have been working my mind into this mentally for the majority of the season.

There is some ill feeling between the Steelers and the Vikings fans from long long ago. It is just not natural but I will have to do it. I have been talking Steeler this and Steeler that all season long and now I am having a hard time routing for them. But I will even if it kills me 'casue I can't route for the Pats or the ATL. I don't want to route for the Eagles either.

Wish list is an all Penn SB.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Today they showed...

The Pat are to the Colts what the Giants are to the Vikings.

I'll be hoping the Steelers and Atlanta win next weekend. Though it pains me, they are the lesser 2 of the 4 yuks playing. IMO

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Today they showed...

I would rather see the pats win so the vikes aren't the only team to go 15-1 in the regular season to not win the superbowl!! Plus, I don't mind the pats, they have a great owner, a humble QB and head coach, and have done a great job having guys fill in and make plays. They aren't flashy they just win, and I kind of like that!! I don't know any Bostonians and I have no clue what the fans are like out there, but I already consider the pats a dynasty with what they've done the last few years, especially in this day and age of free agency!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Today they showed...

I like the Pats better than the Steelers. Seriously though, it must be nice to have a team that is so well coached and with players who actually know what their job is on defense.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.