Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TO

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

TO

I'm sure you all saw the highlights of TO doing his ray lewis touchdown dance. If you ask me that was totally tasteless and disrespectful. For that one move I have no respect for TO. The game should be about the team, not his sparring with Ray Lewis.

There is also a rule in the league saying you can't direct your celebrations toward someone else. Now, that is not the official Ray Lewis dance, and anyone can dance however they want, but I think its clear what his intentions were. That dance was directed towards Ray Lewis and I think he should be fined for that. That kind of stuff just makes me sick. ukeright:

It reminds me the time when he went to the middle of the Dallas star and spiked the ball a couple years back, I would have loved to see someone just light him up while he was doing that dance. In my opinion he absolutely deserved it

TO

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Terrell owens is a total jerkoff.

When I see him on TV, I turn the channel.

I can't stand the asshole.
    Even babies know the difference.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

TO

He is a class act if you drop the cl
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

TO

The "MOCK-er-RAY-na" should have been flagged. I would like to see the League fine him after the fact.

It was taunting.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

TO

I hate to wish injury upon any player, but I really, I mean REALLY hoped that I would have seen Ray-ray jsut PUMMEL him in the middle of that celebration and have TO like break his leg or something. The more I see him play the more annoyed I get. First off he is nowhere near as good as Moss, secondly, he parades himself around like he is much better...he is an idiot and I hope his career ends on a very sour note, which I am guessing it will...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

TO

I always appreciated how Mike Alstott would score, get up and go right back to his sidelines....no antics or BS. Not that I've seen every TD by him, but that's all I ever remembered. That's class IMO. I can understand an emotional celebration...but some of this is rediculous!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

TO

"PhxFan" wrote:
    I always appreciated how Mike Alstott would score, get up and go right back to his sidelines....no antics or BS. Not that I've seen every TD by him, but that's all I ever remembered. That's class IMO. I can understand an emotional celebration...but some of this is rediculous!
    Agreed, TO is just getting out of hand. Sometimes being classy about a TD can also be a good form of celebration.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

TO

I am sure that Ray Lewis will exact his revenge someday soon!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

loudog is offline Training Camp

TO

Did you see all those times he dropped passes that were right in his hands? There were at least four or five that I saw, and I didn't really pay that close attention to the game? What a loser. Best receiver my ass.
    What s the use of autonomy when a button does it all?

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

TO

They were talking about his dance on around the horn, and somebody made some stupid comment like, if you don't want to see him do it then don't let him score. Now that's just stupid. First, I can't prevent him from scoring and I don't want to see him dancing. Second, Even when he does score he shouldn't be doing shit like that. He gets played to play football not to dance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast