Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Actually I would prefer having a McChunky tattoo because that would mean we actually won a SB which to me is a no brainer compared to no tat and a suckass record. But my guess is it will be the suckass record and another 6000 posts saying I told you so.
    I'm not very confident to be honest. Not even for the sig bet. But I will still have hope until we are statistically out of it.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Despite twice throwing for career highs in yardage, Tarvaris Jackson considers his short stint in Seattle so far a failure.
    Tarvaris Jackson grades himself an 'F' so far as Seahawks QB

I wonder how he's grading himself after the 3 pick day he had today
    "Poor decisions on my part," he said. "I feel very sick about the way I played today."
    Link

and if he's helping Marty buy Caine's beer cause he's helping Caine with the grading...............unless Marty wants to stand on F being in the top 6 of 26 letters
    Last edited by vikinggreg; 11-06-2011 at 10:14 PM.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    LOL even T-JOKE knows he sucks. Funny how some here still don't.

3 INTs and 57% completion.

I wonder what excuses they will have this week.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    There is a method to my madness. It just takes a while to unwrap it. Heck, Marr is still working on it yet and he is about as far as anyone.
    LOL, I have had you pegged since I got on this site. Heck, it didn't take me long to figure out that my spreadsheet entries for you and for your old screen name were to close for them not to be the same cat.

.....snicker.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Tarvaris Jackson grades himself an 'F' so far as Seahawks QB

I wonder how he's grading himself after the 3 pick day he had today

Link

and if he's helping Marty buy Caine's beer cause he's helping Caine with the grading...............unless Marty wants to stand on F being in the top 6 of 26 letters
    LOL, unlike some people (who won't admit when he does good), I will admit when he stinks it up.

I, for one was very suprised at how poorly he played against the Cowgirls. The way the team seems to be coming together, I thought they would beat them prettily easily.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    The way the team seems to be coming together, I thought they would beat them prettily easily.
    And thaaaaaat is why.... nevermind.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    And thaaaaaat is why.... nevermind.
    What? Obviously you haven't had the chance to watch them much this year.......

The right side of that offensive line is really starting to come around. Lynch is finally back healthy, defense is starting to play lights out.

That loss was all on TJ.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    What? Obviously you haven't had the chance to watch them much this year.......

The right side of that offensive line is really starting to come around. Lynch is finally back healthy, defense is starting to play lights out.

That loss was all on TJ.
    I've watched them. They suck. They've beat an awful cardinals team and a slumping (at the time) giants team. Nothing to write home about. Nothing to write about. Nothing to mention to anyone at home. And Tarvaris has played like he always did when he was here. "What a gorgeous throw! He looks like he's ready to step it up and be the HOF Qb we all know he can be" ==> "Man he sucks. I can't believe I ever believed in him"

Do you honestly think you'll win that beer bet?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that TJack will win the NFL MVP this season. And potentially the Superbowl MVP after they beat the Colts in the Superbowl.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Whenever I've seen Seattle on RedZone, at least once i guarantee you will hear "..and Jackson over throws Rice"

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast