Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    "TJ looks just like he did in MN , he holds the ball to long, stares down his throws, takes sacks when he should run, is not accurate and just flat ass sucks."

-Seahawks forum
    He probably didn't watch the game.

If he did I'm am sure he would have followed that up with some insightfull stuff like how the offense looked better after they took out the RT and increased the speed at which they were calling plays, getting to the line and getting a play off.

Or how a couple of the turnovers came when the defender hit TJ from behind just as he was making a throw to his 2nd read.

Maybe he also would have mentioned how accurate TJ was with his throws. Several of them were put into some tight spots, on time with even a couple of them being thrown before the reciever came out of his break.

Naw, bet he wouldn't say that. Probably cause everyone would start with the "Making excuses again" drivel.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    T-Jack looked alright. 2 TD's..one was an 8 yarder to Golden Tate across the middle and the other was a short pass and a nice run from a kid from Stanford. The pick was a hail mary before halftime so ehhh. He had 2 accurate longer throws in traffic that were in the receivers hands but got knocked out once they got hit. One fumble on a mis-timed snap and the other 2 probably shouldn't have happened. He did hold on to the ball too long a few times...he wasn't missing open receivers or anything but just seemed reluctant to throw the ball away. And he needs to use his mobility more.

And to the surprise of no one, Sidney Rice wasn't playing.

Pittsburgh is up next...not likely to be pretty.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    T-Jack looked alright. 2 TD's..one was an 8 yarder to Golden Tate across the middle and the other was a short pass and a nice run from a kid from Stanford. The pick was a hail mary before halftime so ehhh. He had 2 accurate longer throws in traffic that were in the receivers hands but got knocked out once they got hit. One fumble on a mis-timed snap and the other 2 probably shouldn't have happened. He did hold on to the ball too long a few times...he wasn't missing open receivers or anything but just seemed reluctant to throw the ball away. And he needs to use his mobility more.

And to the surprise of no one, Sidney Rice wasn't playing.

Pittsburgh is up next...not likely to be pretty.
    Pittsburgh didn't exactly light it up this week either....

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleburkle View Post
    caine your hatred for tjack is terrible
    seattles line and receiving corp is terrible

yet he played well

mcnabb played terrible your trashing the wrong guy
    Yup, you're right...it's all someone else's fault. Jackson is a HOF QB, but the other 10 guys keep dragging him down....

...how could I be so blind....

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yup, you're right...it's all someone else's fault. Jackson is a HOF QB, but the other 10 guys keep dragging him down....

...how could I be so blind....
    You ba$t@rd, how can you be so cruel to a guy who would be perfect except for his mistakes?

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    You ba$t@rd, how can you be so cruel to a guy who would be perfect except for his mistakes?
    Can't believe I agree with you. I actually LOL'd.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Didn't watch the game but from the highlights he had a couple nice throws. From the stat sheet he also had some big mistakes(3fumbles and pick). He must play better or he will be benched.
    Last edited by jmcdon00; 09-13-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Can't believe I agree with you. I actually LOL'd.
    There is a method to my madness. It just takes a while to unwrap it. Heck, Marr is still working on it yet and he is about as far as anyone.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    There is a method to my madness. It just takes a while to unwrap it. Heck, Marr is still working on it yet and he is about as far as anyone.
    Outside of McNabb, we actually agree quite often. Can't wait to see that McNabb tattoo you're gonna get after the season Lol!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Outside of McNabb, we actually agree quite often. Can't wait to see that McNabb tattoo you're gonna get after the season Lol!
    Actually I would prefer having a McChunky tattoo because that would mean we actually won a SB which to me is a no brainer compared to no tat and a suckass record. But my guess is it will be the suckass record and another 6000 posts saying I told you so.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast