Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleburkle View Post
    disclaimer i was never an english student
    really??
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

kyleburkle is offline Rookie
    well well well, someone here said that tjack was underrated a few people here actually, politics on who starts because the fans want it is for high school not nfl
    None

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    I like Jackson. Would I take him here? No

He's a solid starting QB. Middle of the pack. With a line and some targets he could do some damage. But on this team he would look like Ponder

We needed to go young and get a QB that we can count on for 10+ years. Jackson can't carry a team on his back, and that's what we need and wer going for

Glad to see he's still doing pretty well in Seattle with a shitty team and injuries to many key offensive players. He got too much flack here really

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleburkle View Post
    well well well, someone here said that tjack was underrated a few people here actually, politics on who starts because the fans want it is for high school not nfl
    Jackson threw for 225 yards and 1 touchdown. Once again, the Seahawks defense played a stellar game while Jackson did a job that any league average roster-filler could do. When your defense gets five turnovers, you almost have to TRY to lose the game in order to lose it. He's nowhere near the best player on a very pedestrian Seattle offense, and is still not as good as the guy he replaced. You're looking at his ceiling right here. This is as good as he'll ever be.

Yeah, a whole lot worth bragging about there, you tool.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BBQ Platypus View Post
    Jackson threw for 225 yards and 1 touchdown. Once again, the Seahawks defense played a stellar game while Jackson did a job that any league average roster-filler could do. When your defense gets five turnovers, you almost have to TRY to lose the game in order to lose it. He's nowhere near the best player on a very pedestrian Seattle offense, and is still not as good as the guy he replaced. You're looking at his ceiling right here. This is as good as he'll ever be.

Yeah, a whole lot worth bragging about there, you tool.

Basically it there

Not a top notch QB. Just your solid journeyman QB. Won't be more then that.

I was high on him. Saw the potential and felt he would grow into it. He hasn't. When you get set up like he did today you should have passed for 5 TDs. He's just a game manager. Can move the ball a bit with a good team. Can't take over a game. Nothing more nothing less

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Another big win for the Seabags. With Detroit losing, they have a realistic shot at making the playoffs now. They would hold the tie-breakers over the kitties if it comes down to the final wildcard spot. The Cardinals are still alive if they win too. Another motown collapse, I can see it now. TJoke in the playoffs, yeah that wouldn't be rubbing salt in our wounds.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Nicely put.

IMO, he's not a guy I would build a team around, and he's not a guy I would depend upon to be the leader of my franchise. He's a solid back-up, a guy who can fill in here and there, but not the guy who will get us to the next level....ever.

Hey, Marrdro, is there any doubt remaining? Are you still holding out hope that Jackson will suddenly morph into a viable starter?

Caine

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I spoke too soon, Detroit came back and won so that basically puts a fork in Jacksons playoff aspirations this year.

kyleburkle is offline Rookie
    [QUOTE=BBQ Platypus;1116937]Jackson threw for 225 yards and 1 touchdown. Once again, the Seahawks defense played a stellar game while Jackson did a job that any league average roster-filler could do. When your defense gets five turnovers, you almost have to TRY to lose the game in order to lose it. He's nowhere near the best player on a very pedestrian Seattle offense, and is still not as good as the guy he replaced. You're looking at his ceiling right here. This is as good as he'll ever be.

Yeah, a whole lot worth bragging about there, you tool.[/QUOTEok

okay shittalker jackson hit a 33 yard pass and a 45 yard pass on a drive to tie the game 14 14

jackson is playing above average football as a qb

something ponder will neeeeeever be able to do he sucks

maybe minnesota will get lucky indy will win another and they can get luck

i am 29 when i graduated school tool was a word meant that you can fight

your an idiot all I can say

i said when jackson was here he had unlimited potential, something ponder doesnt have, and never will have
    None

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    [QUOTE=kyleburkle;1116988]

Yeah, a whole lot worth bragging about there, you tool.[/QUOTEok

okay shittalker jackson hit a 33 yard pass and a 45 yard pass on a drive to tie the game 14 14

jackson is playing above average football as a qb

something ponder will neeeeeever be able to do he sucks

maybe minnesota will get lucky indy will win another and they can get luck

i am 29 when i graduated school tool was a word meant that you can fight

your an idiot all I can say

i said when jackson was here he had unlimited potential, something ponder doesnt have, and never will have
    Wow, you're 29? I had you pegged a lot younger....

You're taking Jackson and his "unlimited potential" over Ponder in his rookie year?

Please, feel free to elaborate....

Caine

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast