Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: TJack could REALLY learn a thing or two from this guy!

TJack could REALLY learn a thing or two from this guy!
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Especially when NOT to throw the ball:

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/10/12/Bucs/Garcia_s_zero_INTs_co.shtml
    And he could have been learning from him, had the Vikings signed him when he was a FA. That was my preference over Brad Johnson.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"sleepagent" wrote:
    Come on guys . . . what do we need with a QB like that for?

I mean, throwing touchdowns?
    No interceptions?
    Quickly reading a defense?
    Understanding the WCO? Accurate arm?
    Experience?
    All that stuff is soooooo overrated!

How is BC ever gonna get the complete credit for turning T-Jack into a Hall-Of-Fame QB with a guy like that on the roster?

;D ;D ;D

(Point of Clarification:
    I am NOT a BC hater . . . he just hasn't impressed me yet)
    hahaha I like that a lot man. Couldn't have said it better myself. In my opinion right now we would be 3-1 or 4-0 going into our bye if we had Garcia but Ive fought this battle before so I'll just say good post my freind. Especially the how can Chilly take full credit for turning Jackson into a Hall of Famer.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

No interceptions?
    Experience?

How is BC ever gonna get the complete credit for turning T-Jack into a Hall-Of-Fame QB with a guy like that on the roster?

;D ;D ;D

(Point of Clarification:
    hahaha I like that a lot man. Couldn't have said it better myself. In my opinion right now we would be 3-1 or 4-0 going into our bye if we had Garcia but Ive fought this battle before so I'll just say good post my freind. Especially the how can Chilly take full credit for turning Jackson into a Hall of Famer.
    Yea really.
    Damn that Childress.
    I sure wish he would get another agenda other than just coming to the Vikes so that he can say he made a no name QB into a Hall Of Famer.

Damn guy.
    Doesn't he know that he needs to spend time on getting other players in here that can play as well.
    Jeeezzzzzz. I mean comeon, his staff still hasn't brought in anybody of worth.

We need some young WR's, and some young DB's and some young DE's and some young RBs and some young TE's that can play for us for the next 4-6 years or so.

Screw that guy and his efforts of only bringing in a damn QB who hasn't shown us anything in the 4 damn games he's started.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

No interceptions?
    Experience?

;D ;D ;D

(Point of Clarification:
    Yea really.
    gol 'darnit that Childress.
    I sure wish he would get another agenda other than just coming to the Vikes so that he can say he made a no name QB into a Hall Of Famer.

gol 'darnit guy.
    Doesn't he know that he needs to spend time on getting other players in here that can play as well.
    Jeeezzzzzz. I mean comeon, his staff still hasn't brought in anybody of worth.

We need some young WR's, and some young DB's and some young DE's and some young RBs and some young TE's that can play for us for the next 4-6 years or so.

Screw that guy and his efforts of only bringing in a gol 'darnit QB who hasn't shown us anything in the 4 gol 'darnit games he's started.
    He's got young guys but no vets that they can learn behind. If you recall I like the guys he'd picked up in the draft. I just don't like anything else about him. I didn't like that he didn't bring in a good vet QB. TJ doesn't look like he is at all ready. garcia could give TJ someone to learn behind for a year or two and still gaven us a chance to win instead of giving up on this season to give TJ another year to see if he's good or not. Give him time? Give him time on the bench behind someone who can play then. It takes time you said. Only 4 starts. what about Edwards in buffolo. He looked great. After his first start. He's a rookie. Not scattered. Great pocket presense. Made the throws and looked good. TJ now has had 2 week his startedof last year all of training camp and 6 weeks of practicing with the 1st team and he still looks worse then this late 3rd round rookie who had 1 week with the 1st team. He looked a lot better then Tarvaris Jackson did last year and this year actually. He didn't take one snap under the first team before the season either. And this guy was picked 8 picks from the 4th round in the 3rd!. Tavaris Jackson was picked with the last of 2nd. Don't feed me that crap about giving him time. lets give up on a season or two to see if he's good or not. Thats stupid.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12