Prophet Guest

Titans | Frustration building between players, coaches

KFFL
    Titans | Frustration building between players, coaches
    Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:18:04 -0700

The Tennessean reports the Tennessee Titans are a team in disarray after an 0-2 start, with frustration building between players and coaches, particularly over the decision to sign QB Kerry Collins and start him in place of QB Billy Volek. "I am pretty sure some guys are (questioning it)," TE Ben Troupe said. "I am not one of them and who is to say that Kerry isn't hearing it, too. But he is a strong-willed guy and is thick-skinned and can deal with it. And as a team we have to start rooting for each other. We can't be talking behind each other's back and things of that nature. We have to try and keep everything in house."

==============================

I bet they wish they still had McNair.
    I also bet the fans could kill Kerry Collins.
    Kerry will have to move to another country at the end of his career because there are people at both coasts and in the middle of the country that want to off him.

Ben Troupe is a genius.
    An excerpt from the excerpt of his quote: "...We have to try and keep everything in house."
    That's a good idea, it probably isn't wise to spout off to the national press if that's what you're trying to do though.

SciritaeVike is offline Training Camp

Re: Titans | Frustration building between players, coaches

I am in Titan country, and everyone is mad. They never liked Collins from the get go, people wanted to keep Volek until Young develops into a starter. As it is now, everyone is depressed, the radio commentators in TN are just depressed and cant believe whats happened to the Titans. Vince Young is the future for them and they want him now, even if he isnt ready. the running back situation is a mess, Titans will be a mess for at least another year. They definately miss Mcnair, for one thing everyone was shocked to see him leave since he was instruemental in bringing in Young in the first place, Young was his protege, and Mcnair waws suppose to guide him. oh well thankfully i am not a titans fan or else i would be pretty depressed this year too.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SciritaeVike" wrote:
    I am in Titan country, and everyone is mad. They never liked Collins from the get go, people wanted to keep Volek until Young develops into a starter. As it is now, everyone is depressed, the radio commentators in TN are just depressed and cant believe whats happened to the Titans. Vince Young is the future for them and they want him now, even if he isnt ready. the running back situation is a mess, Titans will be a mess for at least another year. They definately miss Mcnair, for one thing everyone was shocked to see him leave since he was instruemental in bringing in Young in the first place, Young was his protege, and Mcnair waws suppose to guide him. oh well thankfully i am not a titans fan or else i would be pretty depressed this year too.
    This mess couldn't have happened to a nicer guy (Bud "The A$$HOLE" Adams)...serves him right for taking Houston's team away!

I lived in Houston when that happened...and the Houston fans will NEVER forgive him for that...and I stand with them on that issue!
    If he NEVER wins a championship, it will be justice in my eyes!
    F*** the Titans as long as he owns them!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

It will be the biggest mistake ever if they start Young...
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.