Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    I am suprised a couple of individuals haven't already called me out with this, however, I stand by to admit I was (almost) wrong.

    Sixth in the league with 12.5 sacks. Damn nice year so far.
    I suspect his increased production is probably because they moved him to RDE instead of LDE.
    ;D

    http://www.catscratchreader.com/2008/1/2/205317/1899
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statis...on=2&year=2008

    Anyway, standing by for crow suprise...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I am suprised a couple of individuals haven't already called me out with this, however, I stand by to admit I was (almost) wrong.

    Sixth in the league with 12.5 sacks. gol 'darnit nice year so far.
    I suspect his increased production is probably because they moved him to RDE instead of LDE.

    ;D

    http://www.catscratchreader.com/2008/1/2/205317/1899
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statis...on=2&year=2008

    Anyway, standing by for crow suprise...... ;D
    Hey man, everyone is wrong sometimes.
    When I first began posting here I brought up the fact that Plexico B. visited with Childress before signing with the G-mem.
    I criricized him for not signing him and stated "How good would plex look in a Vikes uni. right now???"
    Little did I know he would end up in a prison uni., instead.
    I have been wrong before, but one important thing is that you be right, more than wrong!
    And another very important thing is that you have the 'nads to admit when you are wrong, my friend!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    But if we would have signed Peppers, would we have signed Jared Allen also?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I am suprised a couple of individuals haven't already called me out with this, however, I stand by to admit I was (almost) wrong.

    Sixth in the league with 12.5 sacks. gol 'darnit nice year so far.
    I suspect his increased production is probably because they moved him to RDE instead of LDE.

    ;D

    http://www.catscratchreader.com/2008/1/2/205317/1899
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statis...on=2&year=2008

    Anyway, standing by for crow suprise...... ;D
    Hey man, everyone is wrong sometimes.
    When I first began posting here I brought up the fact that Plexico B. visited with Childress before signing with the G-mem.
    I criricized him for not signing him and stated "How good would plex look in a Vikes uni. right now???"
    Little did I know he would end up in a prison uni., instead.
    I have been wrong before, but one important thing is that you be right, more than wrong!
    And another very important thing is that you have the 'nads to admit when you are wrong, my friend!
    Problem is I wasn't just wrong, I was a ass about it.......
    I know, that is hard to believe, but the posters I am addressing will remember...... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    "singersp" wrote:
    But if we would have signed Peppers, would we have signed Jared Allen also?
    I don't think it was even part of the discussion after we signed JA.
    I still was pronouncing the cat done and washed up. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    I tried searching for that thread but I can't get the search to work. I remember Marrdro but I forgot about it.

  7. #7
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    Allen > Peppers
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    Imagine if we got Peppers and still managed to snag Allen?
    we'd be in probably a 3 1st round pick drouht for the next years, but we'd be deadly

  9. #9
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Imagine if we got Peppers and still managed to snag Allen?
    we'd be in probably a 3 1st round pick drouht for the next years, but we'd be deadly
    The Purple People Eaters would be a total afterthought. That might have ended up being the best D-line in the history of football.

  10. #10
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Time To Eat Crow With Respect to Peppers

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    But if we would have signed Peppers, would we have signed Jared Allen also?
    I don't think it was even part of the discussion after we signed JA.
    I still was pronouncing the cat done and washed up. ;D
    Marr, for everytime you are wrong some of us are wrong 30 times. Remember my Andre Woodson rants?
    Where is he? Adaius Bowman? CFL. No need to eat crow. We are all off sometimes. Heck I expect us to win every game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Peppers Wants Out Of Carolina
    By kevoncox in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:47 PM
  2. sorry chilly lovers, but it is time to eat crow!!!!!
    By marshallvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. Peppers on Peppers: a short story
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 06:26 AM
  4. Peppers seeing more O?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 11:03 PM
  5. Peppers!
    By HarrisonB57 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •