Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    What a pussy, it's just his back.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    Thats quite the blow to their D.

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Thats quite the blow to their D.
    Can you talk about blowing their D again... only, slower?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    "C" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Thats quite the blow to their D.
    Can you talk about blowing their D again... only, slower?
    LMAO... that a discussion to have in private.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    Old age creeping up on them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Thats quite the blow to their D.
    Can you talk about blowing their D again... only, slower?
    LMAO... that a discussion to have in private.
    hmm.. C Mac, you better get on that.

  8. #8
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Thats quite the blow to their D.
    Can you talk about blowing their D again... only, slower?
    LMAO... that a discussion to have in private.
    hmm.. C Mac, you better get on that.
    Literally.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #9
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    they are saying he's out indefinetly but then say he could come back an play in the regular season?
    shouldnt it say he's gonna miss training camp?
    indefintely I would think means your career is over.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  10. #10
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Tillman out indefinitely after undergoing back surgery

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    they are saying he's out indefinetly but then say he could come back an play in the regular season?
    shouldnt it say he's gonna miss training camp?
    indefintely I would think means your career is over.
    indefinitely means that he's out for an indefinite amount of time, could be 4 weeks, could be 5 months, they can't tell yet.
    Same as when Stallworth got suspended Indefinitely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rams CB Hill out indefinitely with back injury suffered in practice
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 05:27 PM
  3. T.O. suspended indefinitely
    By natethegreat in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 07:48 PM
  4. Tillman gone?
    By kramer9guy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 07:47 AM
  5. woodson has back surgery..miss the vikes opener
    By jiggyjack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 10:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •