Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Is it Tices fault or is it Mcombs'?

Personaly if you look at how cheep Mcombs was...By not forking up for Linehan and always having the lowest payroll in the NFL....I think Mcombs left this team a disaster and now we have to pray Wilf will pick up the pieces and put it back together. I believe in Tice and I hated everything Mcombs did here...."You cant be cheap in this league" said you know who. :evil:

Pep MVP, 05-06

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it Tices fault or is it Mcombs'?

Yah Mccombs screwed us over by trading Moss and not getting Linehan back.. Then taking off.. FUCK RED

Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

cant replace dominance...Vikes need Moss

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Yes. It did all start with McCombs. Loser, piece of ^%&^%*)&^......*&%%^!!!!!!

redstickviking is offline Waterboy

I see teams lose asst. coaches and players every year and not tank like we are now. Bottom line it's Tice not preparing team week in and week out. We look totally out of sync not a little problem here and there, just not prepared!!!! Tice must go now.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

I think it started with Red. If it wasnt for him being cheap and keeping us 30 to 40 million under the cap we could have been much better the last few years.

If it wasnt for red being cheap, we might actually have a good head coach. One with experience and doesnt need to learn everything about coaching while on the job. We wouldnt have a make shift coaching staff, and would prob have a good O coordinator. I havent made my mind up yet about cotrell, last week he put together a good game plan, this week we looked like the defense of last year with the exception of being able to slow the run down and getting a pick. I still wonder who made the decision to trade moss. If it was red because he was pissed at him or if it was tice just wanting to go a different route. More then likely it was red.

Im really starting to wonder though if moss wasnt right about this team. When he wanted daunte traded because he isnt a winning QB, or one that he saw as really being able to lead this team. Looking at today, culpepper just looked lost, and there should be no excuse for his bad play this week. I dont think I need to elaborate on this, everyone seen how he played, he looked worse then harrington ever has.

I think this year we will really find out what kind of owner wilfe is. Lets see how dedicated he really is to winning.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Sorry for the double post, I was having board problems when I hit submit.

hungryboy is offline Rookie

Tice is a bum the only reason Loney is the O cordinator/ O line coach is Tice did not want to bring someone in that could take his job. So he promoted within. I vote him out. Ted can interm then get Lienahan back to run the show. He is Daunte's mentor & reason for much of his great play last year. Down with Homer Tice!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Both! Red for trading moss, and not resignin linehan. Tice and Looney for sucking and not knowing how to coach a team filled with talent. I sat back and took last weeks loss very well...its much harder for me to do the same this week.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Agreed Williamson of Troy...Speeking of which, I really think Pep needs to look williamsons way more. Its like these last few games he locks in on one reciever the whole play....Hence the ints :shock:

Pep MVP, 05-06

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast