Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    aceclown is offline Coach

Re: Tice: I'm Not Looking Back

Tice: I'm not looking back... I'm just accepting demotions.

Chuch.

fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Coach Tice is a standup guy. I got a chance to meet him in person when I was with Daunte and will never run out of good things to say about the man. However, I think with his firing, both sides win. I think the Vikings will be better in the longrun and I think Tice will be better also. I wish him the best.

purplegang is offline Starter

I always said he was a friend to the players not a head coach, thats why hes not a head coach now, but i could see him in a head coaching job in the future

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    He was not a great COACH but he was and is a great GUY!
    Agree 100%
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Totally agree with COJOMAY and NodakPaul.

Although (Tice's) ability to find serviceable UFA's was remarkable.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

well he wasnt the best coach, but i just wish he wouldve been given the opportunity that childress is getting..being able to hire his own assistants and co-ordinators and everything, and getting to sign guys like hutchinson and taylor..i thought he deserved that kind of chance..something tells me that will happen one day for him, and i hope he is successful when that time comes
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

singersp is online now PPO Newshound

"olson_10" wrote:
    well he wasnt the best coach, but i just wish he wouldve been given the opportunity that childress is getting..being able to hire his own assistants and co-ordinators and everything, and getting to sign guys like hutchinson and taylor..i thought he deserved that kind of chance..something tells me that will happen one day for him, and i hope he is successful when that time comes
    He got McCombed when it came to spending money & hiring a good staff of coaches.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    I agree that I wish he'd had certain opportunities that our previous critter-molesting owner refused to give him.

Mike Tice is a guy I would LOVE to have a few beers with...just to listen to the stories you know he's got. I always respected Mike...I always will.

Caine

"Caine" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    I agree that I wish he'd had certain opportunities that our previous critter-molesting owner refused to give him.

Mike Tice is a guy I would LOVE to have a few beers with...just to listen to the stories you know he's got. I always respected Mike...I always will.

Caine
    lol thats a new one to me, but it made me laugh my a$$ off
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"singersp" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    He got McCombed when it came to spending money & hiring a good staff of coaches.
    exactly..nobody is really going to succeed when theyre told they arent allowed to interview OC candidates, they can only promote line coaches..idiot mccombs..what is that idiot doing these days anyways? still destroying wildlife to build himself an exclusive rich people community? or is he finally rotting below sea level? selfish butthole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast