Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Tice helping the Jags

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Tice is the man.. Got nothing but mad respect for the dude.. He's a great guy and did what he could.. Mad love Tice

One Love

MAD LOVE! VIKEZ4LYFE, YOU ME NUMBA BUN BAN!
    GIB ME HIGH BIVE MAN!!!

:lol: LMFAO.. That's by far the funniest post i've ever seen on here!

One Love

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Tice....please go away. I went from NFC championships to mooning thanks!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

HAHAHA that moss/tice thing was hellarious =) i actually lol'd

but anyway, if its one good thing they're getting in tice its a good judge of talent, or maybe that was more robby then tice, i guess time will tell

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

In allfairness I did like Tice's personality. I htink the players liked that too. What I didn't like is his means of discipline.

Front lines do turn into a big running game but I don't think Tice's stregnth is running. He has had capable RBs that never learned anything under him. Look at Bennett. He had a good line for a few years and only took advantage of it for about 3 games.

Del Rio, (LOL) I do hope you were joking about how you teach someone to get fat and stand in front of someone. That's hillarious but we all know it takes more than that to be a lineman. If that was the case every lineman would look like Jerry Ball. That was funny pooh though.

Del Rio Guest

"Del Rio, (LOL) I do hope you were joking about how you teach someone to get fat and stand in front of someone. That's hillarious but we all know it takes more than that to be a lineman. If that was the case every lineman would look like Jerry Ball. That was funny pooh though."

Being a Defensive Lineman it is my job to make fun of the offensive line, but yeah lol, I was just joking. :grin:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Del is a line specialest.. He knows whats up

One Love

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Del Rio, (LOL) I do hope you were joking about how you teach someone to get fat and stand in front of someone. That's hillarious but we all know it takes more than that to be a lineman. If that was the case every lineman would look like Jerry Ball. That was funny pooh though."

Being a Defensive Lineman it is my job to make fun of the offensive line, but yeah lol, I was just joking. :grin:
    I figured you were. I didn't know you played OL. In high school I played RB and DB. I played together with Tony Siragusa. I don't know how many of you remember but Mike Chalenski also played there. I was pretty good friends with Tony but Mike came in after I graduated. I still knew him pretty well. He actually played RB and LB in high school but played DE in the pros. He was always tall but bulked up in college. He's a nice guy. Tony if you were on his good side you had a friend forever. If not, he didn't mind beating your @$$.

Del Rio Guest

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

I figured you were. I didn't know you played OL. In high school I played RB and DB. I played together with Tony Siragusa. I don't know how many of you remember but Mike Chalenski also played there. I was pretty good friends with Tony but Mike came in after I graduated. I still knew him pretty well. He actually played RB and LB in high school but played DE in the pros. He was always tall but bulked up in college. He's a nice guy. Tony if you were on his good side you had a friend forever. If not, he didn't mind beating your @$$.
    I played both sides of the ball in HS, I played DE/DT in college. I had to try and get past those fatties. There was plenty of talking going on and nothing nice was said.

I coach DLine now and I still make fun of the O-line, I teach the guys to do the same.

It's the law.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jdvike" wrote:
    Tice was a good O-line coach...he needs to just stick with his strengths...leave the coordinating to the coordinators and head coach.
    Um, that's what he did last year & look where it got us.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Man talk about being prepared. Look at Randy with his war paint and jogging suit on.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast