Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

thursday night game

I came home and thought I would catch some of the Cin and Balt game thursday night but it wasn't televised in my area.
    I thought they always showed the Thrusday game at least on cable.
    :-

WWBGD

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: thursday night game

Pretty soon we're gonna have to pay to watch all the games, even local ones.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

It was on NFL Network. Which is about 5.00 a month more on my cable bill. I actually enjoy it.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"RK." wrote:
    I came home and thought I would catch some of the Cin and Balt game thursday night but it wasn't televised in my area.
    I thought they always showed the Thrusday game at least on cable.
    :-\
    "Vikes" wrote:
    It was on NFL Network. Which is about 5.00 a month more on my cable bill. I actually enjoy it.
    It was on in your area, but like mentioned it's only televised on the NFL Network as will be all the Thursday night games from here on out.

Word of advice, you better add it to your subscription this month if you want to watch the Vikings vs. Packers game on December 21st.

Unless you plan on watching it somewhere that subscribes to it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    It was on in your area, but like mentioned it's only televised on the NFL Network as will be all the Thursday night games from here on out.

Word of advice, you better add it to your subscription this month if you want to watch the Vikings vs. Packers game on December 21st.

Or unless you live within the Vikings or Packers "Circle of Influence" or whatever the NFL calls it.

For the Vikes, that's the MSP greater metro area (and not the rest of Minnesota, I believe) and for the Packers that's GB and Milwaukee (again, I believe).
    We'll get the game on Channel 5 in the TC (I think).

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Or unless you live within the Vikings or Packers "Circle of Influence" or whatever the NFL calls it.

For the Vikes, that's the MSP greater metro area (and not the rest of Minnesota, I believe) and for the Packers that's GB and Milwaukee (again, I believe).

=Z=
    That'd be true.

Where is your great map of the televised games for that weekend? Does it show where the "circle of inflence" lies?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

=Z=
    That'd be true.

Where is your great map of the televised games for that weekend? Does it show where the "circle of inflence" lies?
    the red.
    [img width=400 height=258]http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-E.gif[/img]
    http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-E.gif
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Acumen" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

=Z=
    That'd be true.

the red.
    [img width=400 height=258]http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/13-FOX-E.gif[/img]

Thanx Acumen!

To bad that doesn't indicate which of the red is shown on local networks & which is NFL Network

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

=Z=
    That'd be true.

the red.

Thanx Acumen!

To bad that doesn't indicate which of the red is shown on local networks & which is NFL Network
    That's wrong anyway, that's for the Bears game.
    It's not up yet for the Pukers game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes" wrote:

That's great if your local cable company offers it, but ours doesn't and I live in Eden Prairie the home of the Viking's!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast