Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Things you DON'T want to happen in today's draft

"minvikes01" wrote:
    Passing on Brohm and Henne to get a safety
    lol, ye have little faith.

I wanted the Vikes to create some better competition at QB too, but I also realize that we have aging veterans at other positions of importance, so I'm not too upset.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    I don't want to see the purple draft anyone good.
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.
    After Allen puts Rogders on the bench for the entire 2008 season, STJ does it (coming off a S blitz) in 2009...... ;D

Packer fans lament that they have lost thier starting QB for two years in a row and start crying for Lord Favreee's return because Brohm has thrown so many interceptions.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.
    After Allen puts Rogders on the bench for the entire 2008 season, STJ does it (coming off a S blitz) in 2009...... ;D

Packer fans lament that they have lost thier starting QB for two years in a row and start crying for Lord Favreee's return because Brohm has thrown so many interceptions.
    ;D
    Being that we have done squat to add to the depth of the OL or the QB position it is just as easy to
    imaging Kampman blowing by Cook and taking out Jackson, leaving the future of the team in the hands of frerotte and bollinger. That will sure make the fans sleep easy at night ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D
    Being that we have done squat to add to the depth of the OL or the QB position it is just as easy to
    imaging Kampman blowing by Cook and taking out Jackson, leaving the future of the team in the hands of frerotte and bollinger. That will sure make the fans sleep easy at night ;D
    As with the S, DE and WR issues going into this offseason I have nothing but confidence in ole Ricky boy (not the Chiller) to find the right guys to help out.

Lets not forget that they ran Cook out there last year to get reps experience and he didn't do half bad as a rookie.
    Why couldn't Cook, Mozes or heck for that matter, any rookie come in and do the same?

Only impact would be that we would see the TE's stay in and block alot which seems to iritate people who long for days of Wiggo jumping DB's.
    ;D

Again, 2nd year into a rebuilding process and we are beeeyyyyyatching when really we should be happy the team is getting better.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D
    As with the S, DE and WR issues going into this offseason I have nothing but confidence in ole Ricky boy (not the Chiller) to find the right guys to help out.

Lets not forget that they ran Cook out there last year to get reps experience and he didn't do half bad as a rookie.
    Why couldn't Cook, Mozes or heck for that matter, any rookie come in and do the same?

Only impact would be that we would see the TE's stay in and block alot which seems to iritate people who long for days of Wiggo jumping DB's.
    ;D

Again, 2nd year into a rebuilding process and we are beeeyyyyyatching when really we should be happy the team is getting better.
    Again, how is this the 2nd year when this is the 3rd draft and they have played 2 full seasons plus this offseason?

You say Ryan Cook didn't do half bad. In reality he didn't do half good, which is bad.

As far as why no rookie could come in and do the same, you are the one who states it takes 3-5 years to learn the blocking scheme so that should say it all.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    [quote author=PackOne link=topic=44431.msg769305#msg769305 date=1209226398]
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D

;D

Again, how is this the 2nd year when this is the 3rd draft and they have played 2 full seasons plus this offseason?

You say Ryan Cook didn't do half bad. In reality he didn't do half good, which is bad.

As far as why no rookie could come in and do the same, you are the one who states it takes 3-5 years to learn the blocking scheme so that should say it all.

[/quote]
    I need to go back and pull up the 2004 roster, 2005 roster and the 2006 roster to highlight when the gut started.
    ;D

Lets not forget that the gut of the old team didn't start in earnest until 2006.

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=DustinDupont link=topic=44431.msg769735#msg769735 date=1209280195]
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D

;D

[/quote]
    I need to go back and pull up the 2004 roster, 2005 roster and the 2006 roster to highlight when the gut started.
    ;D

Lets not forget that the gut of the old team didn't start in earnest until 2006.
    [/quote]

Come on, you are just reaching now. This is the 3rd year of the Childress regime and he has been rebuilding since he began

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=44431.msg769812#msg769812 date=1209301594]
    [quote author=DustinDupont link=topic=44431.msg769735#msg769735 date=1209280195]
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D

;D

[/quote]

;D

[/quote]

Come on, you are just reaching now. This is the 3rd year of the Childress regime and he has been rebuilding since he began

[/quote]
    OK. I will agree with you on that rationale, however, I really think that the face of this team (and the changes) are the direct efforts of Ricky Boy.

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=44431.msg769852#msg769852 date=1209306930]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=44431.msg769812#msg769812 date=1209301594]
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D

;D

[/quote]
    ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]
    OK. I will agree with you on that rationale, however, I really think that the face of this team (and the changes) are the direct efforts of Ricky Boy.

[/quote]

Tell that to our starting LB, QB and RT

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "PackOne" wrote:
    well they did ;D
    I can see it now.

;D
    I love it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123