Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Are There Monday Night Games In France?

I'm going to be with my family in Paris for the Monday night game against the Packers, on November 21. I know it'll be on at 3:00 a.m. there, and I know there won't be any public places open at that time. Does anyone know if the Monday night games are broadcast live in Paris?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Are There Monday Night Games In France?

"SKOL" wrote:
    I'm going to be with my family in Paris for the Monday night game against the Packers, on November 21. I know it'll be on at 3:00 a.m. there, and I know there won't be any public places open at that time. Does anyone know if the Monday night games are broadcast live in Paris?
    I will tape it for you if you want.

I wouldn't trust the French.

I don't think they like Football, they don't like to speak English.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

They don't like anything that's not french .... then again not sure they like each other either... lol

Skol - see your PMs as well
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:

They don't like anything that's not french .... then again not sure they like each other either... lol

Skol - see your PMs as well

Speaking of France, they had a lot of unrest there the last few days.

The "poor and forgotten" uprising???????

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Just get you a Slingbox and then you can watch your own TV anywhere in the world. I am gettin one next week I think.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i think you should be able to find someone with a massive amount of tv channels. they should have some of the amercian channels over there. i have never been, so i couldnt tell you for sure.
    We're bringing purple back.

You need to find a place that has CANAL PLUS DEPORTE 3.
    Thats where i see MONDAY NIGHT in europe
    Or perhaps Sky Sports Extra, but i am not sure.

FInd a etnic bar, a spanish, or english bar, with a satellite dish, i can see them every wee around europe
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    You need to find a place that has CANAL PLUS DEPORTE 3.
    Thats where i see MONDAY NIGHT in europe
    Or perhaps Sky Sports Extra, but i am not sure.

FInd a etnic bar, a spanish, or english bar, with a satellite dish, i can see them every wee around europe
    Are they open that time of the morning?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

6-KINGS Guest

a little French humour

President Bush has authorized the Joint Chiefs to begin drawing up a battle plan to pull France's chestnuts out of the fire again. Facing an apparent overwhelming force of up to 400 angry teenagers, Mr. Bush apparently doubts France's ability to hold them off. "If the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender to the little piss ants any day now," said Bush. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Peter Pace warned the President that it might be necessary to send up to 5 Marines in order to gain control. The general admitted that 5 Marines may be overkill, but he said he wanted to be assured of gaining operational and strategic control within 24 hours of arriving on scene. He stated, however, that although he was having a hard time finding even one Marine volunteer to help "those ungrateful bastards" out for a third time, he thought that he could persuade a few female Marines to do the job before they went on maternity leave. In an attempt to blend in with the locals, President Bush suggested Gen. Pace make sure the marines did not take soap, razors, or deodorant with them.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    a little French humour

President Bush has authorized the Joint Chiefs to begin drawing up a battle plan to pull France's chestnuts out of the fire again. Facing an apparent overwhelming force of up to 400 angry teenagers, Mr. Bush apparently doubts France's ability to hold them off. "If the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender to the little piss ants any day now," said Bush. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Peter Pace warned the President that it might be necessary to send up to 5 Marines in order to gain control. The general admitted that 5 Marines may be overkill, but he said he wanted to be assured of gaining operational and strategic control within 24 hours of arriving on scene. He stated, however, that although he was having a hard time finding even one Marine volunteer to help "those ungrateful bastards" out for a third time, he thought that he could persuade a few female Marines to do the job before they went on maternity leave. In an attempt to blend in with the locals, President Bush suggested Gen. Pace make sure the marines did not take soap, razors, or deodorant with them.
    :fart:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast