Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Terry Bradshaw admits to using steroids

"Schutz" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    And before anybody gets excited about this, we need to remember that (to the best of my knowledge), steroid use was not banned at the time.

Some of the comments on PFT are getting stupid...

Nor was it banned in baseball when Bonds jacked most of his homeruns. On the contrary...it was embrased. Now they look at him like a low life peace of pooh and put an * by his numbers.
    The MLB would much rather keep such horrible guys like Pete Rose locked out rather than all the juice heads.
    What a great way to deal with that.

Personaly,
    I think it's horrible the way they won't let Pete Rose in the Baseball HOF...Just terrible...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    And before anybody gets excited about this, we need to remember that (to the best of my knowledge), steroid use was not banned at the time.

Nor was it banned in baseball when Bonds jacked most of his homeruns. On the contrary...it was embrased. Now they look at him like a low life peace of pooh and put an * by his numbers.
    The MLB would much rather keep such horrible guys like Pete Rose locked out rather than all the juice heads.

Personaly,
    I think it's horrible the way they won't let Pete Rose in the Baseball HOF...Just terrible...

Just a bunch of old guard type people such as Selig still with a grudge.
    It's amazing how the MLB does next to nothing about steriods but Pete Rose gambles on his team after his playing days are over and that is grounds to ban him for life.
    As much as I love baseball and the Twins I can't believe how badly that crackerjack operation is run.
    I can't wait until guys like Selig and Pohlad are out of baseball for good.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Schutz" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

Personaly,

It's amazing how the MLB does next to nothing about steriods but Pete Rose gambles on his team after his playing days are over and that is grounds to ban him for life.
    As much as I love baseball and the Twins I can't believe how badly that crackerjack operation is run.
    Worst part is Schutz,
    It's been proven, Pete never bet on his own team, sure he bet on baseball which was wrong, but he never bet on his own team.
    I just don't believe the punishment fits his crime........

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=45883.msg795682#msg795682 date=1214336194]

Personaly,

Worst part is Schutz,

It's been proven, Pete never bet on his own team, sure he bet on baseball which was wrong, but he never bet on his own team.

I just don't believe the punishment fits his crime........
    [/quote]

Actually...I believe...he always bet on his own team...to win. Correct me if I am wrong.

The way they have black-balled him is rediculous, sure he deserved punishment...but lifetime banishment, puhlease.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345