Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ten Biggest Early Disappointments in the NFL

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    Tampa Bay and the Panthers are easily two of the biggest dissapointments.
    im with you on that one

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

the biggest disappointment of the decade will be the texans drafting mario williams ahead of reggie bush. people here in houston are out to kill...

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    the biggest disappointment of the decade will be the texans drafting mario williams ahead of reggie bush. people here in houston are out to kill...
    i wouldn't call that a disappointment. that's a legendary mistake in the making.

it's to early to call teams disappointments,
    but playerwise

S.alexander - ok he's missing a small pro bowl part of his lane openers. he hasn't been able to perform be it from curse or an O outta synch, it's def a big disappointment

What's the name of hte kicker who wanted to do the punts/ko/fg's alone?

he missed like what 3 or 4 fg's in one game?
    that was a lotta smoke and little fire.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

You know I really think Moss is past his prime it's really not surprising to see his name up there, he is slowing down, he doesn't have the burst he used to have. I also like how we drafted, I think Greenway will be a great LB for us, the injury was just unfortunate and I think maybe it was the better move to take Taylor over James because of how long James has been playing and wear he has. I know I was down on Taylor alot and i'm still optimistic but I think he will fare just fine.

Taylor has shown he can break first contact and make the right amount of yards on a second or third try. I think getting rid of Culpepper was the best thing for this team overall, Culpepper was not a leader, leaders do not demand more money or force their way out of someplace. He was a turnover machine and now he's most likely an injury waiting to happen.

If Jackson continues to learn from Brad and grow into a leader and become a smart decision maker, he will be a great QB, I like our situation and I like where the teams headed, no regrets on the moves.

Also I think everyone is way too hard on Mario Williams, the guy isn't just a plug in guy and instant sack machine, he needs time to adjust and learn the NFL level, he'll be very good somewhere down the road, they'll be be saying Reggie who.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

The name of the KO/P/K kicker is Michael Koenen.

The biggest disappointment in the NFL so far, for me, is the person who thought this would be a good article. Seriously, we're 3 weeks into the regular season and he's already pulling out the end-of-season speculations. And surprise surprise, this guy looks stupid for having Jake Plummer at #1 on his list after his decent performance against the Patriots.

Del Rio Guest

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Not even production wise. Reggie Bush is selling out the games, he is putting butts in the stands and money into that franchise. That alone would make you sick if you were a Texans fan.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

well, considering u have to be sick to be a texans fan in the first place.. they're used to it

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Gift" wrote:
    Ripping on Moss or saying He is a disappointment is completely unfair & knowingly dishonest.
    No WR in history could perfrom well in oakland, they are the worst team I've ever seen play.
    Tru Dat!

On a better team, he would be doing better.
    Bring backa broken coach and go out and get a avg qb and you will get below avg results.
    The running game blows too.
    Heck, they don't even have to double team Moss, they can't get him the ball anyway.

Man, Oakland Blows!

As far as NFL disappointments, I would say the Giants, Tampa and the Steelers.

Giants for the slow starts, they should be better than their record.

Tampa and Steelers, one a defending SB champ and the other the winner of their division.
    Granted they have had QB issues but they are defending something and they haven't brought it to the table each week.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"Benet" wrote:
    The name of the KO/P/K kicker is Michael Koenen.

The biggest disappointment in the NFL so far, for me, is the person who thought this would be a good article. Seriously, we're 3 weeks into the regular season and he's already pulling out the end-of-season speculations. And surprise surprise, this guy looks stupid for having Jake Plummer at #1 on his list after his decent performance against the Patriots.
    - This is why the article is the Ten Biggest Early Disappointments in the NFL

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Kurt Warner
    8 fumbles in 3 games.

Fumbled on drive to push for the win against the Rams.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast