Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Tebow to #3 behind Quinn on the Depth Charts?

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1103931
    LOL, I got caught up in the media mess ehhhh.
    you say it sarcastically like it's never happened before.

Admit it, you live for FO drama. whether it be Vikings, Broncos, whatever. You love it. if the NFL had a soap opera series, you can bet your ass you'd have every episode PVR'd so you can watch when you get home.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1103934

Admit it, you live for FO drama. whether it be Vikings, Broncos, whatever. You love it. if the NFL had a soap opera series, you can bet your ass you'd have every episode PVR'd so you can watch when you get home.
    Although I love the FO's role in the whole grand scheme, I don't live for drama.

I just like to point out the stuff that I don't think is smart.

In the end, its not much different than talking about things players or coaches due during the game that I don't think is smart.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1103939

Although I love the FO's role in the whole grand scheme, I don't live for drama.

In the end, its not much different than talking about things players or coaches due during the game that I don't think is smart.
    Sure, and you also create and fabricate your own stories when the media stories dry up.

Such as how Wilf fired Childress to make the fans happy, or that Childress didn't actually want Favre, but was forced by the hand of Zygi to send the three stooges down to Hattiesburg. how Spielman "flexes his muscles" by signing players that Childress ignores, etc.

You love it, admit it.

gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer

That's not true. You do live for drama and it shows when you continually bring up Favre (calling him the Noodle :huh: ) and say that the WR's carried him. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1103944

Sure, and you also create and fabricate your own stories when the media stories dry up.

Such as how Wilf fired Childress to make the fans happy, or that Childress didn't actually want Favre, but was forced by the hand of Zygi to send the three stooges down to Hattiesburg. how Spielman "flexes his muscles" by signing players that Childress ignores, etc.

You love it, admit it.
    Fabricate? Seriously, how about just throwing an idea out there when there is nothing else to talk about.

When I Fabricated the thread about moving Winny to Saftey was I creating drama?

How about the thread that broke down our OL short shuttle times? Drama or just starting a conversation when things were slow.

Fabricate.......you crack me up. I'm just not that complex my friend regardles of what you seem to think.

I just like to talk about football.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1103978
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1103944

You love it, admit it.
    Fabricate? Seriously, how about just throwing an idea out there when there is nothing else to talk about.

When I Fabricated the thread about moving Winny to Saftey was I creating drama?
    Your "Winny to Safety" thread was a "what if" type of scenario, not quite the same as claiming that Childress didn't want Favre and Wilf had to force him to go get him. Which, by the way you try and spin as truth.
    [qutoe]
    How about the thread that broke down our OL short shuttle times? Drama or just starting a conversation when things were slow.[/quote]
    And just like the Winny thread, it has really not much to do with the FO.
    Fabricate.......you crack me up. I'm just not that complex my friend regardles of what you seem to think.

I just like to talk about football.
    Don't worry, I know alot of really, really stupid people who make alot of shit up (no, don't worry, I'm not putting a sly jab at you in there (No, that wasn't sarcasm (No, that one wasn't either(Ok, that last one was(Just kidding[Don't you love nested parenthesis?]))))

I'm fully confident you have the mental makeup to fabricate outrageous stories.

Quote Originally Posted by "gamecocksbaseball31" #1103971

That's not true. You do live for drama and it shows when you continually bring up Favre (calling him the Noodle :huh: ) and say that the WR's carried him. What a joke.
    Why do you have to take thing so personal all the time?

Look, my stance has been that he shined in 09 and sucked in 10. Most say it was cause he carried the WR's in 09 so then I retort with why couldn't he do it in 10? If he carried the recievers in 09 he should have been able to do that again in 10.

Again, I'm open for discussion but don't go so far as to call me a joke just cause we don't agree on something.

Getting personal kindof pisses me off.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1103982

Look, my stance has been that he shined in 09 and sucked in 10. Most say it was cause he carried the WR's in 09 so then I retort with why couldn't he do it in 10? If he carried the recievers in 09 he should have been able to do that again in 10.

Again, I'm open for discussion but don't go so far as to call me a joke just cause we don't agree on something.

Need a hug?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1103999
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1103982

Need a hug?
    a personal hug?

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1103888
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1103881
    they need to utilize him in different roles
    Fullback?
    TE????

Never likely to succeed as a pro qb, so makes the move up and 1st rnd pick by the Bronco's even more baffling! :S

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast