Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tebow

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Tebow

I hate this guy. I hate his delusional fans who think he is worth anything as a QB. He is absolute garbage. He cannot put up points, he cannot and will not ever keep his team in a shootout. I'm just curious what the point of view on Tebow as a player is.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    All I can say is I am glad he isn't a Viking and I am glad we are not going to be in the middle of the circus he will become.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    All I can say is I am glad he isn't a Viking and I am glad we are not going to be in the middle of the circus he will become.
    +1
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Exactly! Can't knock him for winning games. But I can knock him for his playing style. No thanks! Ponder > Tebow

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    He is going to get us when we play him.

But 2 for 8 and winning a game? Screw that guy.
    We're bringing purple back.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I LOVE TEBOW!!! man it was fun to watch Tebow win yesterday (again!) with 33 seconds left on the clock IN OVERTIME!

But he couldn't have done it without that stout defense and his O-line. I wish we had that O-line. Ponder would look like Tom Brady behind that line.

Blog Entries
    I can't believe I just talked with some people that would take Tebow over Ponder. What a joke.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    I can't believe I just talked with some people that would take Tebow over Ponder. What a joke.
    And they're probably saying:

I can't believe I just talked with some guy that would take Ponder over Tebow. What a joke.

Fact is, Tbow is winning, Ponder is sucking. Would Tebow win here? Probably not, but would Ponder win there? Probably not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    And they're probably saying:

I can't believe I just talked with some guy that would take Ponder over Tebow. What a joke.

Fact is, Tbow is winning, Ponder is sucking. Would Tebow win here? Probably not, but would Ponder win there? Probably not.
    Ponder isn't sucking and Tebow isn't winning. The broncos defense is playing lights out and Mcgahee is in beast mode and Ponder is playing average. I cannot wait until we can put Tebow next to the wildcat on the shelf.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I disagree. I hate Tebow more than any current player, but he's working for them. He's thrown only one pick compared to Ponders 6. Ponder behind our line throwing to our receivers has been quite bad. Sprinkles of good plays mixed amongs the vast amount of poor ones. He's had numerous chances to lead game-winning drives, and he's failed each time. Our offense has gone backwards, if that's possible behind him compared to with mcNabb.

Now, Tebow has played poorly, but the way that team is set up works. Run game and defense play well, and the passing offense is set up overcome for his weaknesses, something ours does not.

Talk to a fan of any team except the Broncos and Vikings, and you're going to have a hard time justifying Ponder over Tebow right now.

Our O would not work with Tebow, and their O would not work with Ponder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast