Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Owned.....????

Kid was traded for yet again. Of that class only he, Cutler, Lienart and now Thigpen are still in the league as VY was dumped for TJ. Thigpen is backing him up.

Who knows what the heck Lienart is gonna do as the backup this year.

Time for you to go back to school and learn about the game again before you call me owned on something like this.
    You might want to check the Bills depth chart TJ is backing up Thigpen, also both TJ and Thigpen both have take pay cuts to be on the Bills roster.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    You might want to check the Bills depth chart TJ is backing up Thigpen, also both TJ and Thigpen both have take pay cuts to be on the Bills roster.
    He won't be third long. My guess he will be number two in about 2 or 3 weeks.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    You might want to rephrase that, Marty. Lots of folks already think he is number two, and always will be. Not me, I was on your side on this one, remember.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    That's some pretty powerful stuff right there. Predicting he will beat out Thigpen for #2 spot on the roster.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, TJ is right where he belongs. Battling to remain a backup QB. I think his career is coming to an end relatively soon. Young developmental guys will be taking his spot before you know it.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Oh sorry, I don't know what came over there for a moment

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Who would that poster be?

The one who was looking for you when he was winning against teams like the Ravens and Giants last year?

LOL. Again, one more time for possible penetration, a team traded for him and to clear a roster spot they dumped the number one QB that was picked that year.

Here is the draft order:
    Vince Young 3rd overall
    Matt Leinart 10th overall
    Jay Cutler 11th overall
    Kellen Clemens 49th overall
    Tarvaris Jackson 64th overall
    Charlie Whitehurst 81st overall
    Brodie Croyle 85th overall
    Ingle Martin 148th overall
    Omar Jacobs 164th overall
    Bruce Gradkowski 194th overall
    DJ Shockey 232nd overall

Nope, in the end, I'm still here and still standing behind TJ.
    No, it wasn't you but since you picked up the torch I would like to remind TJ that since you are standing behind him, to make sure you don't have both hands on his shoulders.........

WOW- He was so impressive winning against the Giants and Ravens that he locked up the QB spot and allowed the Seahawks to spend their FA dollars and draft picks on other positions. ( Aw crap, they spent 10 Million on a Packers QB and drafted a Sconnie QB and both of them beat him out. )

But wait- If Seattle only thought he was worthy of a 3rd string spot and that his salary was to high for a 3rd round QB, then what choice did they have but try to trade him and get rid of his salary?

In other words they stuck a fork in him.

BTW, I was around last year plenty if you were looking to call me out. Then again if that is honestly all you have to use to call me out you might want to turn the volume down low so there is no chance of me hearing the call and answering it.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Owned.....????

Kid was traded for yet again. Of that class only he, Cutler, Lienart and now Thigpen are still in the league as VY was dumped for TJ. Thigpen is backing him up.

Thigpen wasn't in their class. He was a year later. But don't let that get in your way.

Time for you to go back to school and learn about the game again before you call me owned on something like this.

Like how to learn that Thigpen wasn't drafted in the same class as Jackson?

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    That's some pretty powerful stuff right there. Predicting he will beat out Thigpen for #2 spot on the roster.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, TJ is right where he belongs. Battling to remain a backup QB. I think his career is coming to an end relatively soon. Young developmental guys will be taking his spot before you know it.
    +1 and wanton for moving on...

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Tarvaris Jackson - 3rd string NFL QB. Is third string NFL considered successful in the NFL? Just because you have a job is that NFL success?

Stick a fork in the Tjack discussion...it's over. Somebody else said it best - His career is nearing the end. Being a mediocre QB will only get you so far. At some point your no longer the young kid and roster space will be made for the developing rookie.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Owned.....????

Who knows what the heck Lienart is gonna do as the backup this year.

What is this gibberish? I don't even think you made a point.

Go back to school? Didn't know you even went. You don't need to know the game to know you got owned worse than a kid on a leash.

kid-leash.jpg

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast