Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    What happened to your boy Flynn. LOL, owned my ass.
    Interesting. Didn't know he was my boy. links? Evidence?

Now Wilson on the other hand...Wisconsin Badger....my boy! He owned T-JOKE! It was so bad he cried for a trade to another team.

Who would that poster be?

Again, one more time for possible penetration, a team traded for him and to clear a roster spot they dumped the number one QB that was picked that year.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    The only penetration is T-JOKE getting fucked by every team he is on while he sucks! *snicker*

In the end, his career isn't over with yet my friend.
    Just like every other backup in the league that is young. lol

He won't be third long. My guess he will be number two in about 2 or 3 weeks.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    So you just ignore your previous lie of TJ being backed up by Thigpen? Your "guess" should be taken with a grain of salt, as your previous "guess" was TJ would be the starter in Seattle, being successful in MN, etc.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries
    Owned.....????

Kid was traded for yet again.
    He wasn't so much "traded for" as he was "dumped on another team for whatever compensation they could get, which in this case is the worst possible draft pick you can give. Stop acting like you're some champion in this debate. He's a garbage QB and going to replace Vince Young does not even come close to defining this stage of his career as a "success".
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries
    Woah, he'll be 2nd in a couple weeks!? Looks like we all owe you beer Marty

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post

In all seriousness, TJ is right where he belongs.
    He belongs beating out Vince Young (the #3 pick overall,whom many here pined for) for a backup QB job while Vince is now unemployed?

Who'd of thunk it? Certainly not the Vikings fans who were huge Vince Young proponents of 2006, who aren't saying anything him now.
    Last edited by singersp; 09-06-2012 at 05:21 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    He belongs beating out Vince Young (the #3 pick overall,whom many here pined for) for a backup QB job while Vince is now unemployed?

Who'd of thunk it? Certainly not the Vikings fans who were huge Vince Young proponents of 2006, who aren't saying anything him now.
    Sure drum them up, this place will soon be swimming in many, a few, maybe one thread, post and/or sentence from that throng of VY sniffers that keep cling to his national championship or his rookie of the year award or his amazing wonderlic score.

Oh the dark days of 06 the Matt Lienart huggers bashing it out with the VY sniffers rolled in with those smarmy pseudo-intellectuals calling out for Vandy’s wonder boy Jay (only one from 06 with a starting job, but sucks cause he's a boar) things were so dark then even yelling in the draft war room, a few some many said was close to blows when the agent called and said a few some many teams where looking to move up in the 3rd round to pick his mighty quarterback and there was light and we were saved, set for moments, months, years, deca....

it appears that I'm sacastic before my second cup of morning java

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=singersp;1127979]He belongs beating out Vince Young (the #3 pick overall,whom many here pined for) for a backup QB job while Vince is now unemployed?
    /QUOTE]

Just because VY was the #3 pick doesn't give any credence to TJ beating him out. It wasn't a competition anyways, VY was just awful so they brought in someone else who for all they know could be just as awful. If TJ beat out Jamarcus would you say "Look at that, he beat out the #1 pick!". So people were wrong about Young, doesn't change the fact that supporters of TJ were and still are wrong.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast