Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Tampa Bay Boards about Favre

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Pretty interestingg alot of people are hoping he goes anywhere but to them. Alot of people feel that Garcia(I tend to agree) is getting a raw deal out of this.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Tampa Bay Boards about Favre

Sucks for Garcia.
    I thought he has done quite a bit in the past few years to warrent a starting spot, and that includes being voted into the pro bowl.
    I bet Gruden has something up his sleeve, whether he plans on passing Favre along, or dealing Garcia.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Also looks like some of the Jets fans are getting stirred up as well

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=174151

Heard the same report. Favre is going to be a poison pill wherever he lands. Garcia is now squirming in Tampa. In addition, Favre is frankly a coward to reject an AFC team because he's going to face stiffer competition. Who needs an all-but-retired, prima-donna, all-about-me QB to come in and screw up a team's chemistry? The Jets should pass.
    funny for such an 'elite' QB there doesn't seem to be a lot of love about for him
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

wasn't much love for him here at first either.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Its official NFLN reports that brett favre will be traded to tampa by wed night

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

now they say favre has a physical in tampa at 3 EST

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Anglo,
    It's only b/c many fans of other teams are simply JEALOUS of Favre! Duh! It's the same with NBA players, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James; etc, etc. Folks just LOVE to ENVY him. What else is there to do when he's not YOUR quarterback?

With that said: I was talking to my father (a Vikings' fan) about Favre's possible trade to Tampa Bay...What if Tampa Bay gets Favre from Green Bay, only to TRADE him to the Minnesota Vikings?! I'D OH SO LOVE IT! That would be b-e-a-utiful! Since the Packers are so afraid of Favre playing w/ any other NFC North (of fear that he'll steam roll over them twice a season), they're clearly not trying to send him to either of those teams...but what can they do if Tampa decides to? HA! HA! They'll be SCREWED! And I, for one, would so enjoy the Favre-Vikings/Lions or Bears coming into Lambeau and putting a hurtin' on those boys in green and gold, and making the REMAINING Packer fans BOO the crap out of T. Thompson and M. McCarthy! [Bono spits...again] How's that for cream cheese, Packers?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

That such a wise man could let his kid grow up to be a Packers fan wow...
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

As long as he doesn't come here I don't care where he ends up. And if he disrupted the Packers and now disrupts the Bucs then that is two potential playoff adversaries that he is damaging and I couldn't be happier. (Well, unless he was doing it to the Cowboys"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    Anglo,
    It's only b/c many fans of other teams are simply JEALOUS of Favre! Duh! It's the same with NBA players, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James; etc, etc. Folks just LOVE to ENVY him. What else is there to do when he's not YOUR quarterback?

With that said: I was talking to my father (a Vikings' fan) about Favre's possible trade to Tampa Bay...What if Tampa Bay gets Favre from Green Bay, only to TRADE him to the Minnesota Vikings?! I'D OH SO LOVE IT! That would be b-e-a-utiful! Since the Packers are so afraid of Favre playing w/ any other NFC North (of fear that he'll steam roll over them twice a season), they're clearly not trying to send him to either of those teams...but what can they do if Tampa decides to? HA! HA! They'll be SCREWED! And I, for one, would so enjoy the Favre-Vikings/Lions or Bears coming into Lambeau and putting a hurtin' on those boys in green and gold, and making the REMAINING Packer fans BOO the crap out of T. Thompson and M. McCarthy! [Bono spits...again] How's that for cream cheese, Packers?
    Oh by the way its a package deal, Buc's get Favre and we've traded you to the Buc's forum for some beef jerky for Webby ;D

We tried to get a sweater vest in the deal as well but they did some research and we're lucky to get the jerky with a loose guarantee that it wasn't from a mad cow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast