Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

T. Taylor to Oakland

[size=13pt]Taylor to Oakland[/size]

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 by Judd Zulgad

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

Looks like a great opportunity for the RaiDuhs to ruin another former Vikings receivers career!
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

I guess you liked TT

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Or maybe not.

I guess you liked TT
    he was the only decent reciever we had last year.

I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Or maybe not.

I guess you liked TT

I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.
    I had high hopes for TT last year. But I think he also had a disappointing season, and he had a few drops.

We have a bunch of young guys ready to catch that ball this year. I think it'll be exciting to see who steps up to the plate.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

I also like TT but I have to agree, he did have a disappointing season this year. Will be fun to see what he do in oakland

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Or maybe not.

I guess you liked TT

I had high hopes for TT last year. But I think he also had a disappointing season, and he had a few drops.

We have a bunch of young guys ready to catch that ball this year. I think it'll be exciting to see who steps up to the plate.
    Still, Travis Taylor was still our top leading receiver last year. You also have to keep in mind, that we switched to a WCO last year. We threw the ball further downfield a lot more in 2005.

Short 2-5 yard stop, turn & catch passes were more the norm last year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Or maybe not.

I guess you liked TT

Still, Travis Taylor was still our top leading receiver last year. You also have to keep in mind, that we switched to a WCO last year. We threw the ball further downfield a lot more in 2005.

Short 2-5 yard stop, turn & catch passes were more the norm last year.
    So where do that leave us.

TT is in Oakland, and I keep my hopes high for the players currently on our team.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    So where do that leave us.

TT is in Oakland, and I keep my hopes high for the players currently on our team.
    According to the PowerTrip Morning show this AM (heard it in the car radio, no links), Sydney Rice caught everything thrown his way yesterday, as did Bobby Wade.
    Wade also split out wide on occasion, not always playing in the slot.

Todd Lowber, unfortunately, did not get a ball thrown at him.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast