Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    T. Taylor to Oakland

    [size=13pt]Taylor to Oakland[/size]

    Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 by Judd Zulgad

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    Looks like a great opportunity for the RaiDuhs to ruin another former Vikings receivers career!
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #3
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

    I guess you liked TT

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

    I guess you liked TT
    he was the only decent reciever we had last year.

    I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

    I guess you liked TT
    he was the only decent reciever we had last year.

    I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.
    I had high hopes for TT last year. But I think he also had a disappointing season, and he had a few drops.

    We have a bunch of young guys ready to catch that ball this year. I think it'll be exciting to see who steps up to the plate.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    I also like TT but I have to agree, he did have a disappointing season this year. Will be fun to see what he do in oakland

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

    I guess you liked TT
    he was the only decent reciever we had last year.

    I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.
    I had high hopes for TT last year. But I think he also had a disappointing season, and he had a few drops.

    We have a bunch of young guys ready to catch that ball this year. I think it'll be exciting to see who steps up to the plate.
    Still, Travis Taylor was still our top leading receiver last year. You also have to keep in mind, that we switched to a WCO last year. We threw the ball further downfield a lot more in 2005.

    Short 2-5 yard stop, turn & catch passes were more the norm last year.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Maybe I should dust out the old jock strap and go tryout for the vikes. I run a 5.7 40 yard dash and I couldn't catch a ball if my life depended on it which pretty much means that I should be able to play for the vikings as a starting reciever.
    Or maybe not.

    I guess you liked TT
    he was the only decent reciever we had last year.

    I hope T Jackson can tuck the ball and run cause I have no idea who is gonna be passing the ball to this year.
    I had high hopes for TT last year. But I think he also had a disappointing season, and he had a few drops.

    We have a bunch of young guys ready to catch that ball this year. I think it'll be exciting to see who steps up to the plate.
    Still, Travis Taylor was still our top leading receiver last year. You also have to keep in mind, that we switched to a WCO last year. We threw the ball further downfield a lot more in 2005.

    Short 2-5 yard stop, turn & catch passes were more the norm last year.
    So where do that leave us.

    TT is in Oakland, and I keep my hopes high for the players currently on our team.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: T. Taylor to Oakland

    "cogitans" wrote:
    So where do that leave us.

    TT is in Oakland, and I keep my hopes high for the players currently on our team.
    According to the PowerTrip Morning show this AM (heard it in the car radio, no links), Sydney Rice caught everything thrown his way yesterday, as did Bobby Wade.
    Wade also split out wide on occasion, not always playing in the slot.

    Todd Lowber, unfortunately, did not get a ball thrown at him.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 04:20 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
  3. Travis Taylor released by Oakland
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:58 AM
  4. Oakland 0-3
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 02:05 AM
  5. oakland
    By tlk23 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 05:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •