Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: T.O's agent a d*ck..

haha yah, and that he has a soul.. and that he wants people to hate him.. I saw him on pardon the interuption

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I'd say T.O. is a D*ck as well....he cried until he got traded to the best team in the NFC....it was almost not fair how he could do that! He beat the system that didn't need to be beaten....he already is a millionaire......he needs to figure out that you can't take all that money with u when u die.....dude should shut up and enjoy playing......

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    What a hell of a capitalist! I should get this guy to renegotiate my salary at work. Long Live the Free-Market!
    Does the Free-Market allow teams to negotiate the salary DOWN if a player plays below acceptable performance levels the year after they sign a player to a huge contract...does that player have to give back some of his bonus as well? NO

Better yet, if our team sucks, do we get a partial refund of the ticket prices that we pay to see them stink up the joint? NO

The fact is that it is not REALLY a FREE MARKET...not as long as certain entities have MONOPOLIES on certain things...eliminate the monopolies then we will REALLY see who deserves top dollar.

NOT T-HO or J-Squawk, that's for sure!
    Actually this is would be a great thread to start.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234