Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T.O. Why ME?

Prophet Guest

Re: T.O. Why ME?

KFFL
    Cowboys | Owens blames media for being portrayed as selfish
    Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:40:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens blames the media for portraying him as a selfish player. He did admit a tendency of saying things about others that he wouldn't want said about himself. During an interview on HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," Owens acknowledged dishing out more criticism that he is willing to take. He also believes reporters are using him "to gain viewers' attention." He believes that he is "misunderstood," but recognizes that other players have been portrayed that way as well. However, Owens feels that he has been "one of the main guys who've been vilified." Owens added, "Why me? ... At some point it does get to me. And I can't say it enough. Dude, I'm human and that's what I'm trying to get people to understand."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

It's always somebodies else's fault never T-HO, that is the way he looks at life.

In San Francisco it was Jeff Garcia's fault that I got kicked off the 49ers and in Philly it was McNabb's fault he got kicked off the Eagles.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

When he finally accepts the blame and quit thinking its everyone else's fault. That'll be a big factor in T' ho's maturation as a person and a "Team Mate".
    Right now the cancer lives, and it's in Dallas.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    It's always somebodies else's fault never T-HO, that is the way he looks at life.

In San Francisco it was Jeff Garcia's fault that I got kicked off the 49ers and in Philly it was McNabb's fault he got kicked off the Eagles.
    Who's fault will it be when he get kicked out of Dallas?

Json is offline GM

I loved the Sharpie and the Star celebrations. The Sharpie is my favorite though. The only thing that he didn't do that he should have done was hand the ball to the DB that he burnt to catch the touchdown. Otherwise that was priceless.

As for TO himself he's a loser. I couldn't stop laughing after watching him in his driveway with reporters all over working out. Now that was just retarded.

mnrockstar is offline Rookie

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Did the media run into the middle of the star in Dallas to show off? Did the media call Jeff Garcia ***? Did the media ruin your personal relationship with Donovan McNabb?

No, the media just reported it.
    The only thing I didn't mind was the running into the middle of the star in Dallas. It's comparable to the "Moon over Lambau". Everthing else makes him look like an a$$ though. I suppose in many peoples eyes, the whole dallas star thing could to, I just thought it was funny. Anything that pisses off a bunch of opposing fans is funny....as long as I'm not the fan... and I hate Dallas so it all works out in my book.
    I totally agree with this....without cocky -practically harmless- things like that there would be no excitement or anything to argue about... except for the overall game turnout...but things liek that add to the excitement

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I'm sooo going to love the Dallas-T.O. meltdown.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Why couldn't he have just waited to write about this after he retires... Creating all this contreversy just before training camp?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Potus2028" wrote:
    Why couldn't he have just waited to write about this after he retires... Creating all this contreversy just before training camp?
    'cause he's an attention whore, plain and simple.
    I am a dipshit!!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

All I know is he is an absolute STUD on the field. I will take that with the bad attitude.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast