Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: T.O. Trashes McNabb In New Book

He is such a little punk!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

T-HO is a POS!!!

Exactly what Cowboy fans deserve!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Does T.O. even know how to write???

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

why should you want to read like.. 200 pages of TO talking?

i cant stand his 30 second post game interviews

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

He also compares his Super Bowl performance with the legendary performance of Knicks star Willis Reed, who helped his team win a title playing on one leg.
    such humility ... a one legged NBA star and a one brain-celled NFL prima donna ... the similarity is stunning :lol:

I hope Dallas are ready for a one season run at the Superbowl, as thats all they'll have if this jerk runs true to form.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Eagles | Team not paying much attention to Owens’ book
    Fri, 7 Jul 2006 05:53:39 -0700

Bob Grotz, of the Delaware County Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are treating former teammate and current Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens' controversial new book as if it's history, ancient history, at that. Eagles football media relations director Derek Boyko said the organization is looking ahead, not in the rearview mirror. "We were aware the book was coming out and that it would be controversial," Boyko said Thursday, July 6. "But we're not going to worry about last year. We're going to focus on this year. The team is focused on only the 2006 season. Everything that happened in the past we will keep in the past."

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

TO TO TO!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Prophet Guest

POSTED 4:32 p.m. EDT; UPDATED 5:18 p.m. EDT, July 14, 2006

T.O. SAYS "I BLAME ME SOME ME"?
    Mike Florio

From the "Nothing That Happens Can Ever Freaking Surprise Us" file (to which we only recently added the Ahmad-Brooks-to-Bengals story), it now appears that Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens believes that he was misquoted . . . in his own book.

Actually, Owens claims that it was his co-author, Jason Rosenhaus, who added the last word to the following description of T.O.'s efforts to return from a December broken leg in order to play in Super Bowl XXXIX: "If you'll forgive me for saying so . . . [it was] nothing short of heroic."

"[Heroic] was one of the words that Jason used," Owens said on Thursday after signing copies of the books for fans at a Wal-Mart near the Cowboys' headquarters. "I can't say that I called it 'heroic.'"

Um. Um. You know, after nearly five years of doing this, we finally are speechless.

But not completely. T.O.'s strategy unlocks an entire new realm of easy excuses for guys who have other writers assist with their memoirs.

If there's something in there that stirs up enough criticism, point the finger at the other guy.

Of course, the "next question" becomes whether Owens bothered to read the galley proofs before the book was put into production. If he did, and if he failed to object to the presence of the word "heroic," then he ratified its presence -- and it becomes his term.

So what else in the book didn't T.O. actually write, or later read? We've got a feeling that the insertion of the term "heroic" isn't a one-shot thing, and that on the spectrum of reality the final product might be somewhere near the Milli and/or Vanilli categories.

If nothing else, it'll give him something to discuss on his nationwide talk-show tour, which to date has included one less stop than Kramer's efforts to generate interest in his coffee table book about coffee tables.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm actually gonna buy this book and check it out.I'll let everyone know what I think about it when I finish it.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

boognish is offline Coordinator

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I'm actually gonna buy this book and check it out.I'll let everyone know what I think about it when I finish it.
    Great, give that asshole more money :roll: .
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12