Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

T.O. Trashes McNabb In New Book

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: T.O. Trashes McNabb In New Book

And Owens paints himself as a heroic but sometimes flawed figure who was wronged by McNabb, arbitrator Richard Bloch, coach Andy Reid and the Eagles.
    Yup, they were all wrong and I'm right because I'm TO! What an ass!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

TO cant help but act like a piece of poop. I love how all the so called 'experts' at espn (or yokels as i call them) are saying how good the cowgirls are going to be this year. nope, sorry, t ho will destroy that team as well.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Cowboys | Owens' book hits the market
    Thu, 6 Jul 2006 05:21:53 -0700

Don McKee, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports current Dallas Cowboys and former Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens' new book went on sale Wednesday, July 5. The book was co-written by Jason Rosenhaus, the younger brother of Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus. Probably the only fresh information is on Page 186, and concerns Owens' opinion on why he was suspended last fall. Owens recounts his two-hour meeting with Eagles head coach Andy Reid and claims he left the meeting with the understanding that things might yet be patched up. An apology here, a promise of good conduct there, and the Super Bowl express might yet get back on track. "Then Donovan (QB McNabb) added salt to the wound," Owens writes, "by coming out and saying the Eagles would be better off without me. Donovan's statement created a public ultimatum for coach Reid. Left with no choice, Coach Reid suspended me for the season." He recounts a mini-blowup with McNabb in the New York Giants game Nov. 28, 2004. He discusses changing agents. He talks about the Super Bowl, his injuries, his hopes for the future with the Dallas Cowboys, and his high-profile past.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

He is lucky that the media and Rosenhaus have their heads so far up his a$$ that it keeps his head upright with the weight of that huge ego his head would always lean to one side.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

He is such a hateable person.

Wow, T.O. being a numbskull, who would have thought... :roll:
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

Prophet Guest

POSTED 10:02 a.m. EDT, July 6, 2006

WAL-MART RELEASED T.O.'S BOOK EARLY
    Mike Florio

As it turns out, the Philadelphia media got its hands on the tell-all-that-apparently-says-nothing-new penned by T.O. and Jason Rosenhaus not via high-tech sleuthing but because a retailer put the book on the shelf six days early.

Oops.

A source close to the situation tells us that the books were sent out in crates marked "Embargo: Do Not Open Until July 11," which was the planned release date. At one or more Philadelphia-area Wal-Mart stores, however, the admonition was disregarded and the book was put on the shelf.

As a result, we're told that publisher Simon & Schuster has given the green light to sell the book right now, notwithstanding the July 11 release date.

The contents of the book have been the hot topic on Philadelphia talk radio. We're planning to swing by the local bookstore later today to see if we can get our hands on a copy of it (since we're getting kind of low on toilet paper).

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Honestly, does everyone like to write a book? It seems like him and jose canseco (Who are both very hateable players) Have written books saying how great they are and how stupid everyone else is around them.

I hate TO

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Honestly, does everyone like to write a book? It seems like him and jose canseco (Who are both very hateable players) Have written books saying how great they are and how stupid everyone else is around them.
    While Canseco is something of a bonehead, a lot of what he wrote about in his "Juiced" book is turning out to be true.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/magazine/specials/sportsman/2005/11/29/jose.canseco/index.html

Canseco wrote of steroids being on nearly every big leaguer's lips and inside many of their bloodstreams. He named names, and big ones, too: Mark McGwire, Juan Gonzalez and Rafael Palmeiro. While many players attacked Canseco for his motives -- a complete irrelevancy -- few denied his charges. One who adamantly did, Palmeiro, went on to test positive for steroids.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast