Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: T.O. says Eagles would be undefeated with Favretard

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I would never chill with him.. He would complain about the quality of my bud.. Nothing ever pleases him! :lol:

Micheal Irvin actually made the statement and T-ho agreed.. I think they both are on crack
    But think of it, you could be having the quality of his Bud! :tongue:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I'm sorry but to me this is an epidemic. TO has become something completely unmanageable in this league and someone has to admit it.

Think about it...a couple years ago he was playing for a playoff SF Niners team...the year they didn't make the playoffs, TO made constant references to his desire to play under Donovan McNabb. He was traded to the Ravens, but made his way to PHilly anyway by chastising the Baltimore franchise. He played with McNabb, his dream QB, and had a great season, even played in the Super Bowl despite an injury. This year we have heard nothing good about the Philly franchise from TO's mouth. He's pissed they didn't celebrate his 100th TD catch. He's pissed about McNabb. He's pissed that he isn't getting the ball enough, even though all Philly does is pass anymore. He's pissed that...God knows what else. I'm sorry, but I am tired of his whining, sniveling, self-centered, stuck up bitch-ass...he is the biggest waste of talent I have ever seen since watching pro football over 20 years ago. He has gotten to play wherever he wants...

And now he says, if Favre was the Eagles QB they'd be winners? TO, if you adored Favre that much, why didn't you lobby for a place on the Packers roster a couple years ago? Face it, the NFL is at TO's disposal...he goes where he wants and he plays for who he wants, and that is just plain disgusting because there will always be a team out there who will hire TO. He owns this league and Tagliabue is his bitch...and it is sickening to watch.

Sorry for the rant, but it's about time someone realized the truth...TO is the king of the NFL, and that is NOT a good thing. People need to wake the f*ck up and see what is going on here.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I'm sorry but to me this is an epidemic. TO has become something completely unmanageable in this league and someone has to admit it.

Think about it...a couple years ago he was playing for a playoff SF Niners team...the year they didn't make the playoffs, TO made constant references to his desire to play under Donovan McNabb. He was traded to the Ravens, but made his way to PHilly anyway by chastising the Baltimore franchise. He played with McNabb, his dream QB, and had a great season, even played in the Super Bowl despite an injury. This year we have heard nothing good about the Philly franchise from TO's mouth. He's pissed they didn't celebrate his 100th TD catch. He's pissed about McNabb. He's pissed that he isn't getting the ball enough, even though all Philly does is pass anymore. He's pissed that...God knows what else. I'm sorry, but I am tired of his whining, sniveling, self-centered, stuck up beeyatch-jiggly butt...he is the biggest waste of talent I have ever seen since watching pro football over 20 years ago. He has gotten to play wherever he wants...

And now he says, if Favre was the Eagles QB they'd be winners? TO, if you adored Favre that much, why didn't you lobby for a place on the Packers roster a couple years ago? Face it, the NFL is at TO's disposal...he goes where he wants and he plays for who he wants, and that is just plain disgusting because there will always be a team out there who will hire TO. He owns this league and Tagliabue is his beeyatch...and it is sickening to watch.

Sorry for the rant, but it's about time someone realized the truth...TO is the king of the NFL, and that is NOT a good thing. People need to wake the f*ck up and see what is going on here.
    well said.

and everyone wanted to make moss out to be the bad guy. TO is the the biggest asss in NFL, not randy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123