Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    "fred3105" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    Vick killed Peerless Price's career maybe he can kill the rest of TO's. I don't really care where he goes long as he shuts up sooner or later.
    Uhm, no.

    Peerless Price was a product of Eric Moulds, and he got exposed playing for Mike Vick.
    Peerless Price did perfectly fine in 2003, the year that Vick was out most of the year. Eric Moulds might of made him but he was fine with out him. Vick killed him totaly though.

    Um, you might want the check the stats before you say price was fine in 2003, with vick out. He did a little better, but wasn't fine by any means and was also healthier that year.

    Price has had 1 and only 1 good year in the NFL. He played alongside moulds in 2002 and also played with a very hot QB that year, who threw almost double the amount of passes that vick attempted last season, so sure he is gonna have much much better stats in 2002. Put him in a run oriented offense, as the #1 and with no other even average WR playing with him, and it is pretty rediculous to put all the blame on vick for his lower stats.

    I have seen so many people on here say how guys are unproven in the NFL. Bennett had 1 good year and poeple say he is unproven. Javon walker had 1 good season, he is unproven. And so on and so on. Well, price has had 1 good season, yet everyone thinks he is a great receiver and blames vick that he hasn't done good since his 1 good year????

    Price is a career #2 WR, no more. If he doesn't have help from a good #1 WR, he is screwed. He needs single coverage or he will not catch the ball.


    I think we are better off with TO as an eagle then if he was a falcon. Look at what atlanta did last year, with no good receivers. Imagine what they would do with a WR the caliber of vick. People say TO would suck in atlanta because vick can't pass, well I would bet any money those same people were saying the exact same thing about mcnabb before last season. I'd like to see vick get a WR like TO, so some people could see he can pass the ball with a little help.

    But as long as TO is an eagle, he will have the same negative effect on the eagles, as mckenzie had on the pack last season.

    Lets hope he stays and kills phily's chemistry.

  2. #22
    faninphx's Avatar
    faninphx is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    230

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    I'm so sick of TO's "pay me what I'm worth" argument. He was one of the top three receivers when he signed w/ the Eagles. So why did he sign an inferior deal with the Eagles? So he wouldn't have to play for Baltimore or SF. He knew exactly what he was getting into when he signed the deal. So what is TO's argument? "I helped them get to the Super Bowl!" News Flash TO: you were injured the six games leading up to the Super Bowl. They got to the Super Bowl just fine without you. Screw whiny TO and his publicity-starved agent. TO's stock is plummeting and I can't say he doesn't deserve it.

  3. #23
    daunte_inferno06 Guest

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    i dont think the falcons even want T.O. allot of teams are tired of him i think hes stuck with the eagles.

  4. #24
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    yeah i think he wont be able to go to the falcons.

  5. #25
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    Vick killed Peerless Price's career maybe he can kill the rest of TO's. I don't really care where he goes long as he shuts up sooner or later.
    Uhm, no.

    Peerless Price was a product of Eric Moulds, and he got exposed playing for Mike Vick.
    Peerless Price did perfectly fine in 2003, the year that Vick was out most of the year. Eric Moulds might of made him but he was fine with out him. Vick killed him totaly though.
    Um, you might want the check the stats before you say price was fine in 2003, with vick out. He did a little better, but wasn't fine by any means and was also healthier that year.

    Price has had 1 and only 1 good year in the NFL. He played alongside moulds in 2002 and also played with a very hot QB that year, who threw almost double the amount of passes that vick attempted last season, so sure he is gonna have much much better stats in 2002. Put him in a run oriented offense, as the #1 and with no other even average WR playing with him, and it is pretty rediculous to put all the blame on vick for his lower stats.

    I have seen so many people on here say how guys are unproven in the NFL. Bennett had 1 good year and poeple say he is unproven. Javon walker had 1 good season, he is unproven. And so on and so on. Well, price has had 1 good season, yet everyone thinks he is a great receiver and blames vick that he hasn't done good since his 1 good year????

    Price is a career #2 WR, no more. If he doesn't have help from a good #1 WR, he is screwed. He needs single coverage or he will not catch the ball.


    I think we are better off with TO as an eagle then if he was a falcon. Look at what atlanta did last year, with no good receivers. Imagine what they would do with a WR the caliber of vick. People say TO would suck in atlanta because vick can't pass, well I would bet any money those same people were saying the exact same thing about mcnabb before last season. I'd like to see vick get a WR like TO, so some people could see he can pass the ball with a little help.

    But as long as TO is an eagle, he will have the same negative effect on the eagles, as mckenzie had on the pack last season.

    Lets hope he stays and kills phily's chemistry.
    I never said he was proven or a good reciever all I said he was better without Vick and that he did fine in 2003.

    2003 - 10games QB Doug Johnson 243Attempts 136 Competions - 573yds for Price

    2004 - 16games QB Michael Vick 321Attempts 181Competions - 575yds for Vick
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  6. #26
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    "faninphx" wrote:
    I'm so sick of TO's "pay me what I'm worth" argument. He was one of the top three receivers when he signed w/ the Eagles. So why did he sign an inferior deal with the Eagles? So he wouldn't have to play for Baltimore or SF. He knew exactly what he was getting into when he signed the deal. So what is TO's argument? "I helped them get to the Super Bowl!" News Flash TO: you were injured the six games leading up to the Super Bowl. They got to the Super Bowl just fine without you. Screw whiny TO and his publicity-starved agent. TO's stock is plummeting and I can't say he doesn't deserve it.
    Exactly!!! T-HO is a p*ssy...B'more should be glad that they didn't end up with that malcontent!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #27
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    yeah i think he wont be able to go to the falcons.
    Sports Illustrated Peter King's
    QUOTE OF THE WEEK
    "We don't need those kind of distractions on our club. And I don't know of any club that really wants to deal with them."
    -- Falcons owner Arthur Blank, on Sporting News Radio, after Terrell Owens said Atlanta would be on the list of teams he'd want to play for if the Eagles traded him.


    NUFF SAID....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  8. #28
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    the owners are cathing on to his BS.

  9. #29
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: T.O to play for the falcons?

    Owens is the Cancer of the NFL. I bet the 49ers are laughing their azzes off right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 2nd Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:56 AM
  2. V4L's Play By Play Jax Vs. Vikes 1st Half
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:28 PM
  3. Zeus' play by play
    By tb04512 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
  5. Can I listen to the radio play by play on the internet?
    By parsongeorge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •