Thread: T.O a Cryboy

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: T.O a Cryboy

"mnjamie" wrote:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. kick A$$

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Lets face it, when a player has the talents of T.O., he can pretty much get whatever he wants.. Some teams passed on him, but facts are facts, he will make any team better then it was without him..

Prophet Guest

page2

6-KINGS Guest

"jaymz7" wrote:
    Hey King does it strike you as funny that a guy who basically spit in the face of every Dallas fan when he ran to the star at the 50 yard line and posed will now be the guy they are all going nuts over. Never did understand Cowboy fans you would have thought they would have been more vocal against it.

But then again they are still in love with Michael "where is my crack pipe pimp daddy" Irvin
    Oh I know.

I just have taken a poll here at work and 9 out of the 14 diehard Cryboy fans have changed their their tune since last week.
    Last week they were like "I won't watch da' Boys if they sign him"
    Now they are like "We are going to the Bowl!"
    They must have drank a whole lot of IQ beer this weekend and changed their pee brains.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

It will only be a matter of time before T-ho has a meltdown and ruins the cowboys season, not that I have a problem with that.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Prophet Guest

NFL Star Terrell Owens Disses Philadelphia Eagles In New Rap
    By EbenGregory
    Date: 3/20/2006 11:20 am
    Link

NFL All-Pro receiver Terrell Owens recently tried a hand at rapping by recording a diss track aimed at his former team, the Philadelphia Eagles.

In a lengthy rap posted on his Web site (www.terrellowens.com), the newly acquired Dallas Cowboy openly taunts the Eagles about earning a guaranteed $10 million this season from Dallas.

"When it comes to this game I'm the best in the field/Some said I was gonna sign just a one year deal/But I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil/Changed the rules of the game so now how you feel?"

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles management: "I got a brand new team/I am a Cowboy now/No more black and green/To the haters that said I'm not going to get my money/I'm laughing in your face ha ha that's funny," he raps.

This past Saturday (March 18), Owens signed a three-year contract with the Cowboys.

Absent from the press conference was Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, who was forced to release protégé Keyshawn Johnson to make room for Owens.

Details of Owens' contract weren't immediately available, but the deal is likely to include behavior-related provisions.

His blowup with Philadelphia last season led to new regulations regarding punishment, which were written into the NFL's latest collective bargaining agreement.

Before his actions limited him to nine games last season, Owens had at least 75 receptions and 1,100 yards receiving in five straight seasons.

Owens is looking forward to a stellar season with the Cowboys as he raps: "And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

At press time, Eagles' management had not issued any public comment regarding Owens or his diss track.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I knew that was gonna happen...watch out Redskins!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Dallas will be real good this year, and real bad next year.
    You republican whore!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

They can have him, but I would really like T.O. and Rosenhaus to both get put into place by The Tuna.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

UKVikingMike is offline Training Camp

The rap he has done is hilarious, are the cowboys just going to let him run his mouth or is he going to get himself benched before training camp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast