Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.O. in Camo

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

T.O. in Camo

First of all I am Canadian, but to me Terrell Owens is the last person I would want wearing camoflouge outfits when there are troops overseas that are competing in a battle that makes the NFL look like a playground. I could be wrong, but to me TO's problem with money seems like the ultimate in selfishness and the American troops are the furthest thing from selfish.

I know that the hat he wears is NFL equipment and the NFL is capitalizing on the marketing end of things, but having TO wear the stuff makes me sick to me f####n stomach. I try and put TO and Pat Tillman in my head at the same time and it is impossible, Pat Tillman = Ultimate Soldier/Man
    Terrell Owens = Selfish/Coward/Jerk, it just sickens me to think that there are young men and women dying for there country and you have some athelete dressing up in camo and whining about money!!

I know that the Camo thing is popular right now, but TO has worn this stuff every time I have seen the jerk on TV. Please my American friends, do not take this the wrong way, I believe in being proud of your country, however I do not for a second believe TO is thinking about the troops in his dress, rather he thinks it looks cool.

I am probably barking up the wrong tree, just wanted to know what you guys and gals thought on the situation.

p.s.- I am not suck-holing because I miss the guy or didn't want the trade, but Randy Moss was less of a distraction in his entire career in Minnesota then TO has been THIS training camp and off-season!

Cheers!!

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: T.O. in Camo

There isn't much you can do about what TO decides to wear and I'd rather not have a forced dress code to live under.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

It's the symbolize that he's going to war with administration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Prophet Guest

Most peope realize that TO is a few tacos short of a combination plate. He has no significance in anything that he does.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

TO just makes me sick and he is the poster child for what is wrong in pro sports, maybe the Camo thing is a strectch I just hate the waste of talent!!

If I was Donovan McNabb I would beat the crap out of TO!!

Cheers!!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Let's hope that camo will help him disappear.

I'm tired of hearing the name TO! How about we not subject ourselves to this kind of ear and eye polution. Thats all the sports people are talking about.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i had thought the thread was to goes to camp but you accidentally typed an O

Go vikes!!

Del Rio Guest

All it symbolizes is he has no taste in clothing.

I'm pretty sure the camo he buys is not the same as the camo used by the department of defense.

Clothing doesn't make the man, his actions do. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. I'm sure T.O. has to put his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of the world.

If a soldier is wearing ray bans and T.O. has them too what does that mean? Nothing.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hate TO. That's all I have to say.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast