Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: T-Jack vs Whitehurst

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1101174
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101066
    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1101065
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101064
    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1100860
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1100857
    The implication was that Jackson might start...in which case Seattle goes nowhere.

Even in that Division...

Caine
    that would be the ultimate fail for Whitehurst, getting beaten for the job by Jackson. Time to hang up the boots if that happens.
    Unless of course TJ comes in and lites it up.
    Marr, TJ couldn't light things up if he was stood in front of a 'glow in the dark' lightswitch which was illuminated by a 10,000W searchlight and inside a power station :P
    LOL, I hear ya my friend, ....Quick question, why was he the first player targeted by any team?

One would think that if he sucked that bad the GM (who knew him from his stint at the PUKERS0 and the O-coord (who supposedly lost his job over him) agreed with you they wouldn't have made it such a big priority to sign him based on the other talent they could have gone after.

Again, I hear ya, but it doesn't really track with reality now does it my friend. :lol:

So far, looking good for TJ. On a up and coming team. In a weak division. O-coord hes familiar with. Should win the starting job. Should get to the playoffs again.

Hell, so far its looking pretty good for me drinking free beers from my good friends EJ and Caine. LOL :woohoo:
    Looking like the ultimte disappointment for you, Marr.

No more excuses.

If he can't cut it in taht Division, versus those shitty QB's, he's OFFICIALLY done.

And by grabbing him, Bevell has confirmed my suspicions that his career is going to flame out fast. Didn't he learn anything from Chiller?

Caine
    I thought your suspision was Tjack was a Childress love child and Bevell really wanted Sage?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Who would be the best answer @ QB for the Hawks??
    TJ.....28%
    Lienhart.....22%
    CWT.....11%
    None of the above.......38%

5770 votes...

saw that on a seachicken page the source was sportsnation poll

couldn't find it but that was pretty funny

:laugh:

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101249
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101066
    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1101065
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101064
    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1100860
    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1100857
    The implication was that Jackson might start...in which case Seattle goes nowhere.

Even in that Division...

Caine
    that would be the ultimate fail for Whitehurst, getting beaten for the job by Jackson. Time to hang up the boots if that happens.
    Unless of course TJ comes in and lites it up.
    Marr, TJ couldn't light things up if he was stood in front of a 'glow in the dark' lightswitch which was illuminated by a 10,000W searchlight and inside a power station :P
    LOL, I hear ya my friend, ....Quick question, why was he the first player targeted by any team?

One would think that if he sucked that bad the GM (who knew him from his stint at the PUKERS0 and the O-coord (who supposedly lost his job over him) agreed with you they wouldn't have made it such a big priority to sign him based on the other talent they could have gone after.

Again, I hear ya, but it doesn't really track with reality now does it my friend. :lol:

So far, looking good for TJ. On a up and coming team. In a weak division. O-coord hes familiar with. Should win the starting job. Should get to the playoffs again.

Hell, so far its looking pretty good for me drinking free beers from my good friends EJ and Caine. LOL :woohoo:

No more excuses.

If he can't cut it in taht Division, versus those shitty QB's, he's OFFICIALLY done.

And by grabbing him, Bevell has confirmed my suspicions that his career is going to flame out fast. Didn't he learn anything from Chiller?

Caine
    I thought your suspision was Tjack was a Childress love child and Bevell really wanted Sage?
    He doesn't know what he is saying anymore.

Rice - Big target. Catches anything close. TJ and he have shown they can work together. Both familiar with the offense.

Resigned Williams. Another big target and another one off the street that can help us.

Robert Gallery. Fixes their whole on the offensive line.

Looks like I'm getting some beers from Caine. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

[quote="Caine"

No more excuses.

Caine[/quote]
    You didn't answer the question.

So far the data metrix have the following:

a. He won't get a contract. Ooops, he did.
    b. If he does get a contract it will only to be the backup. Oooops. Looking like he got a good gig which will equate to a starting job.

Long story short, TJ is looking pretty good right now. Nice up and coming team. Two big WR's. Staff is fixing OL (Gallery was a top prospect). Looks like they will continue to fix some holes with the top FA's on the market CAUSE THEY HAVE CAP ROOM (Fricken Bryzcheapski).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101171
    Seems like a good place to post some Tjack stats.
    Since the start of the 2008 season:
    6 starts.
    136/228 59.6% 1598yds 7.0ypa 13td 6int 89.035QBrating 50carries 198yds 3.96ypc
    Save em my friend. Gonna start a "The Bet" thread so that I can post weekly updates on what TJ did throwing to OUR WR.

Fricken Bryzcheapski.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101438
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101171
    Seems like a good place to post some Tjack stats.
    Since the start of the 2008 season:
    6 starts.
    136/228 59.6% 1598yds 7.0ypa 13td 6int 89.035QBrating 50carries 198yds 3.96ypc
    Save em my friend. Gonna start a "The Bet" thread so that I can post weekly updates on what TJ did throwing to OUR WR.

Fricken Bryzcheapski.
    well will be interesting to see how quick that great tandem will be taken in the FF drafts. Obviously anyone getting them will wipe the floor with the rest of the league.
    Anyone going QB in round 1? :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101437

No more excuses.

Caine
    You didn't answer the question.

So far the data metrix have the following:

a. He won't get a contract. Ooops, he did.
    b. If he does get a contract it will only to be the backup. Oooops. Looking like he got a good gig which will equate to a starting job.

Long story short, TJ is looking pretty good right now. Nice up and coming team. Two big WR's. Staff is fixing OL (Gallery was a top prospect). Looks like they will continue to fix some holes with the top FA's on the market CAUSE THEY HAVE CAP ROOM (Fricken Bryzcheapski).
    I like the way it's looking for T-Jack too. I'm not gonna totally discount Whitehurst since he's had under 100 career pass attempts, he can still prove himself. But what I'm also thinking about is the Pete Carroll and Carson Palmer connection...if the Bengals change their mind about trading Palmer, Jackson could be Favre'd out again.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "vikinggreg" #1101433
    Who would be the best answer @ QB for the Hawks??
    TJ.....28%
    Lienhart.....22%
    CWT.....11%
    None of the above.......38%

5770 votes...

saw that on a seachicken page the source was sportsnation poll

couldn't find it but that was pretty funny

:laugh:
    That is funny!

Matt Leinhart, who many here wanted us to trade up to draft (along with the likes of Russell, Young & Clemens) , is 6% less favored than Jackson.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Tad7" #1101763
    I like the way it's looking for T-Jack too. I'm not gonna totally discount Whitehurst since he's had under 100 career pass attempts, he can still prove himself. But what I'm also thinking about is the Pete Carroll and Carson Palmer connection...if the Bengals change their mind about trading Palmer, Jackson could be Favre'd out again.
    Or, maybe Carroll can sign Booty too, and get that whole USC Stable of QB's.

Palmer
    Leinart
    Booty

Bring back the glory days.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Pete Carroll named Tarvaris Jackson the starter today
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast