Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    If he's 3rd string he's probably gone. The Bills won't keep 1st round guy, Kolb, and T-Jack.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    If he's 3rd string he's probably gone. The Bills won't keep 1st round guy, Kolb, and T-Jack.
    Don't be to sure. If you look at all 3 as a group, one doesn't seem to fit.

2 have very strong arms (required in the later stages of the season in Buff), 2 are pretty mobile, not runners mind you, but mobile.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Kolb on the way out. It isn't like his contract is set to a point that they have to keep him. If memory serves TJ's is about .5 Mill and Kold is at a Mil or close to it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Jesus H, is there really a need to keep this thread going? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    Jesus H, is there really a need to keep this thread going? lol
    ....snicker....don't open it my friend.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

2 have very strong arms (required in the later stages of the season in Buff), 2 are pretty mobile, not runners mind you, but mobile.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Kolb on the way out. It isn't like his contract is set to a point that they have to keep him. If memory serves TJ's is about .5 Mill and Kold is at a Mil or close to it.
    $2.25M cap hit this year for Tarvaris. $2.5M for Kolb. Tarvaris has $500K of dead money where Kolb has none although surprising since he received a signing bonus equivalent to $500k/yr.

Either way, the cap relief won't be the reason they decide to cut one of these players.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

Agreed. I didn't mean that I think T-Jack is for certain the 3rd stringer or odd man out but rather just that they won't keep all 3. Even before the Bills took a 1st round QB, PFT had an article up a month or two ago that Kolb and Jackson were likely competing for the same roster spot.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    $2.25M cap hit this year for Tarvaris. $2.5M for Kolb. Tarvaris has $500K of dead money where Kolb has none although surprising since he received a signing bonus equivalent to $500k/yr.

Either way, the cap relief won't be the reason they decide to cut one of these players.
    My point exactly. I find it kindof funny that they (the Bills) basically paid the same for the both of them. The discussion points that can come out of that would be fun to chase around the May pole a few times with a few of PPO's finest.

One of which I still owe a beer bet to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123