Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Ho to Fins?

Prophet Guest

T-Ho to Fins?

KFFL
    Dolphins | Saban says team could consider Owens
    Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:00:18 -0800

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban left the door open about his interest in acquiring Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens during the offseason. "I think we're interested in anybody who would make our team better," Saban said on ESPN Radio's The Dan Patrick Show. "Guys who have been proven playmakers in this league are all people we would be interested in." This marked the first time Saban spoke directly about Owens, since league rules prohibited Saban from commenting about acquiring another team's property. That changed when agent Drew Rosenhaus was granted permission by the Eagles to seek a trade for the wide receiver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | McMichael says no to Owens
    Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:22:10 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins TE Randy McMichael does not want to see Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens in Miami. During a radio interview on 790 The Ticket (WAXY-AM) Wednesday, Jan. 12, McMichael passionately voiced his opinion against adding Owens to his tight-knit team. "I don't need a guy like T.O. in the locker room," McMichael said. "Because I don't need a virus like that. The guy destroyed two locker rooms already and it's only a matter of time before it happens again."

Re: T-Ho to Fins?

Boy wouldnt that screw up that team. The coach wants him but the team doesnt. Talk about a divided locker room!

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

"I don't need a guy like T.O. in the locker room," McMichael said. "Because I don't need a virus like that. The guy destroyed two locker rooms already and it's only a matter of time before it happens again."
    now that is just down right way to describe TO. I think this could be the best and shortest description I have heard a player give of TO thus far

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Dolphins | Saban says team could consider Owens
    Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:00:18 -0800

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban left the door open about his interest in acquiring Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens during the offseason. "I think we're interested in anybody who would make our team better," Saban said on ESPN Radio's The Dan Patrick Show. "Guys who have been proven playmakers in this league are all people we would be interested in." This marked the first time Saban spoke directly about Owens, since league rules prohibited Saban from commenting about acquiring another team's property. That changed when agent Drew Rosenhaus was granted permission by the Eagles to seek a trade for the wide receiver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | McMichael says no to Owens
    Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:22:10 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins TE Randy McMichael does not want to see Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens in Miami. During a radio interview on 790 The Ticket (WAXY-AM) Wednesday, Jan. 12, McMichael passionately voiced his opinion against adding Owens to his tight-knit team. "I don't need a guy like T.O. in the locker room," McMichael said. "Because I don't need a virus like that. The guy destroyed two locker rooms already and it's only a matter of time before it happens again."
    And I used to think that Saban was smart...now I'm not so sure!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

It's truly a shame, a player like TO with all that God Given talent, can't wake up and see what he's doing to his career........Shame just a Shame

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

coreyd is offline Coach

Doesnt really say to me that he is interested in T.O. All it says is that he is interested in playmakers. What coach isnt?

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Just imagine both Culpepper and Owens playing for the sea mammals , Owens would be dissing him sooner or later..

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

good i hope they go after him, when was the last time a receiver was good in miami anyways? they had david boston and chris carter and they didn't do too good.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    good i hope they go after him, when was the last time a receiver was good in miami anyways? they had david boston and chris carter and they didn't do too good.
    CRIS, college guy, CRIS!!!

What college do you go to anyway...Special Education University???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Geez Caj!!

Dude Chambers is a stud collegeguy..

Do they really need another WR? They got Chambers and Booker.. Pretty decent other ones too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast