Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Super Bowl 40 perdictions

I predict the game will be played where the Lions call home.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'm gonna wait and see til after this week.. If we can beat the Falcons then I know we are a contender.. AFC is pretty much a lock with the Colts if Peyton starts throwing correctly.. Thier D is pretty sick so far! And for the NFC right now im gonna say.................. Bengals? or Eagles

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

For all you Eagles "fans" of them going to the superbowl ... dont get to excited. McNabb will be under the knife for surgery by Thanksgiving, that hernia of his will not allow him to continue playing ... and if he goes down, so will the egglles ....

I would have to say right now .... Jags (if leftwich can stay healthy) and the Falcons (if their secondary can hold up against us this weekend)

The Colts can be considered a lock if they can actually beat the NE, which we'll find out when they play each other again during the season.

Rookie444 is offline Starter

we gotta be realistic, that now we have the personnel to play the ball game, it will take some time for them to "mesh". therefore, i do not predict us in the superbowl (i would love to see that though). we just have too many new additions to gel this season. next season defintely. i see NE vs. PHI

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I'm gonna wait and see til after this week.. If we can beat the Falcons then I know we are a contender.. AFC is pretty much a lock with the Colts if Peyton starts throwing correctly.. Thier D is pretty sick so far! And for the NFC right now im gonna say.................. Bengals? or Eagles
    Dude, lay of the wacky tobacky...Bengals are in the AFC!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

While all predictions are merely guesses I will guaran-damn-tee the Bungholes wont win the NFC!!!!

My predictions:

NFC-NFC Champion
    AFC-AFC Champion

Winner-Team with most points at the end of the 4th quarter.
    I like my chances of being right
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

There's a team called the Bungholes in the NFC? Wow, where do they play? and in what divison are they in?

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Sorry cajun, you got yours in first! Whereabouts in N Virginia are you? I got close relatives in McLean VA, uncle works for the Wash post.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Eagles vs. the Colts and since the game is played on carpet, once again those sorry azzz eagles lose.
    Don't be surpirsed if you see some hired goons on your doorstep courtesy of the PP.O Godfather (6 Kings). :lol:
    I am just trying to be realstic but just in case 6 Kings does decide to show, I am officially changing my prediction to the Vikes vs. Colts in the superbowl and the vikes win 76-0. HELLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast